The online racing simulator
InSim Relay client information (old)
(67 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Victor :gah, no, was my fault. I shut the relay down when i was having internet problems a little earlier. It's up again now though.

ah right - okay.

Thanks. I shall get to work on this tomorrow morning i think :P
Hi programmers.

Victor phoned me just now to ask me to post that he won't be able to update the InSim relay until at least Monday evening.
It's because he has an internet fault and the engineer is visiting on Monday.

Sorry about that!
gah that sucks. hope he can get online soon!
The test relay and myself are back online again now.
Quote from Victor :The test relay and myself are back online again now.

welcome back boss
Quote from Victor :same as for Krammeh - you can test right now. If you need access to the insim relay hosts setup page at lfsworld, let me know.

need access ;-)

thx
Quote from sdether :BTW, I thought i saw that TINY NONE was a valid response now... I was connected to the LX server via the relay and was getting TINY NONE as keep-alive from the server, to which my API automatically response with TINY NONE. This results in an IR_ERR for me.

Also, would it be possible to let me set up a server and have you add it to the relay.. i want to make sure my lib does things properly and the easiest would be if i could syntesize action on the server to watch.

thanks

i dont get it
Victor...can you add my servers to the relay as well please?
Actually, [dSRC] uses two different hosts for the servers; do you need details for both or can you arrange it globally?
you can setup the hosts yourself now, on the insim relay setup page at lfsworld.
Victor,

I would also like to be able to use the relay for CoRe's two servers.

Thanks!
Quote from Victor :you can setup the hosts yourself now, on the insim relay setup page at lfsworld.

Hi Victor

I am going to LFSWorld, racers & hosts online, then the insim relay tab, however i am still getting

This page is currently not available due to maintenance and will not be available for a couple of days.

Please try again at a later time.
that message was aimed at bladerunner.

I think I'll put the test relay into live mode soon - then everybody will be able to add their host. Although I still not sure what good it'll do. But at least it's out there and available.
Hi Victor.

Any chance we can get the BOTT servers on the relay before this weekend?

Battle Of The Teams #1
Battle Of The Teams #2
Battle Of The Teams #3
I've opened the insim relay setup page at lfsworld to all now. So anyone can add their host to the relay again if they want to.

Also I've closed the test relay and started the relay on its real location.

So from now on, if you want to connect your relay client to the relay, connect to lfs.net:47474

I will soon start a new thread on this topic with the docs in place etc.
This thread is closed

InSim Relay client information (old)
(67 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG