The online racing simulator
rules
(7 posts, started )
rules
can someone tell me where the rules are for posting on this forum.

thanks.

Dave.
more rules that isn't listed, but goes for any forum out there...
  • what the admins say, goes.
  • moderators are chosen by the admins to help keep the site running as intended.
  • therefore, what the moderators say, goes.
  • this is the admins house, and we are their guests
  • if you feel one of the staff has made an error that has affected you, don't become arguementive and hostile towards them. this behavior will not change their minds. instead, be considerate and calmly explain the problem or situation.
  • basically, don't be an ass
and another rule which is not being obeyed !! FLAGS
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :and another rule which is not being obeyed !! FLAGS

would you please care to make your own thread if you have issues thanks.
Unusual you would ask what the rules are now, after 224 posts. One would hope you would have read them before your first.

As I'm sure you should by now be aware, the rules are minimal here, and we try to refrain using our moderating powers unless necessary, however we are becoming slowly less tolerant to spam (blatant or otherwise). If you think before you post there should never be a problem.

Quote from glyphon :
  • if you feel one of the staff has made an error that has affected you, don't become arguementive and hostile towards them. this behavior will not change their minds. instead, be considerate and calmly explain the problem or situation.

I just want to add to this, if you feel we have made an error, or have acted harsly, by all means communicate this fact with us IN PRIVATE. Making a thread about a closed/binned thread is very unlikely to get your desired reponse, and will likely be dealt with in a similar manner to the first. Thankfully that doesn't happen too often.
of course it doesnt...we love each other here

rules
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG