lfs.exe crash at offset 000cee94
(7 posts, started )
#1 - ppmz
Hi,
I downloaded the S2 U demo today and sometimes, while driving, I get a crash in lfs.exe offset 000cee94.

I'm happy to provide any more info needed, or run some diagnostic tests. The contents of the window is impossible to cut&paste unfortunately.

I think I can reproduce it, if you'd like to create a stack-trace (how?).
Attached images
lfs-crash.png
#2 - CSU1
Quote from CSU1 :You posted in the wrong thread, use this :http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=14788

Err no, he didn't. That sticky you pointed to is just a reminder to not click away that important error message, not a collective post-all-crashes-here thread, as far as I know.

@ppmz: It's already very good you saved the crash address, can you please provide a way to reproduce that error? Also system specs and exact LFS version (I guess vanilla U, not one of the test patches?) might be helpful too, just in case.
#4 - CSU1
Quote from AndroidXP :Err no, he didn't. That sticky you pointed to is just a reminder to not click away that important error message, not a collective post-all-crashes-here thread, as far as I know.

@ppmz: It's already very good you saved the crash address, can you please provide a way to reproduce that error? Also system specs and exact LFS version (I guess vanilla U, not one of the test patches?) might be helpful too, just in case.

Aha! how right you are once again Android , sowwey my mistake maybe that post by gunn should have been in here?
#5 - ppmz
Quote from AndroidXP :

Reproducing it is a bit general, you just drive around for 5-15mins and suddenly it can happen. I can't nail it down any more than that.

Yeah, it's vanilla LFS_S2_ALPHA_U.zip.

System is Athlon XP (32-bit) model 10, Windows XP Pro SP2, and Matrox G400 video.
I'm having the same problem, with lfs.exe "encountering a problem" and needing to close.

The only thing different with mine, is that the Address is 0x0000000000427794.

Windows XP Pro Version 2002 SP2, AMD Athlon(tm) XP 1700+ processor(1.5 GHz), 256 MB Ram installed. Can't name the video card off the top of my head...AGP, older version, I know it's got 32MB memory.
Quote from dekojester :I'm having the same problem, with lfs.exe "encountering a problem" and needing to close.

The only thing different with mine, is that the Address is 0x0000000000427794.

Windows XP Pro Version 2002 SP2, AMD Athlon(tm) XP 1700+ processor(1.5 GHz), 256 MB Ram installed. Can't name the video card off the top of my head...AGP, older version, I know it's got 32MB memory.

256 mb ram? thats already low for win xp only
dont wanna say its the reason, but it can be.

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG