The online racing simulator
STCC Round 3 - Sim Touring Car Cup - Aston Club
My thanks as usual go to everybody involved but a special thank you this time to Sam Hopkinson for his assistance with the new introductory sequence and his trailers.

High Quality
FileFront: http://files.filefront.com//;6132050;;/
BeanO: BeanO: www.samhodgson.com/STCC3-TouringCars-MQ.wmv

UKCT: <sunday night>
Low Quality
STCC: http://www.bansheestudios.com/ ... /STCC3-TouringCars-LQ.wmv
UKCT: <sunday night>
Streams
Google: http://video.google.co.uk/vide ... ocid=-6900888707256562521
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km3H1-xhePc

Please comment & vote on the various release sites, thank you !
#2 - Vain
Great video. Watched it twice in the LQ version and once in the google-version.
Now I'm trying to get the Filefront-version, but that gives me a rough 6kb/sec. It's take roughly 20 hours if it stays that way. ...

It's definitely the best STCC coverage ever. The driving was exceptional, the commentary was superb, great camera angles. All great.

Vain
Some better shots. And some of the added sounds have really made me wonder why we don't have them in LFS. Crowd PA system, and could have some blowhorns and cheering. But this is better.

I laughed pretty good when I heard Pickard speaking in the beginning. lol silly guy
wow, i love those coverages and begin to wait for every round. great battle for 2nd - Pickard and Green side by ide almost 20 laps, amazing.
Excellent. I liked it very much. The best so far

I watched the google version, the filefront died after 10% but so it did last time too. I'll wait for bean0' link for that
:wow: Just great. I liked the camera at the start very much.

And lmao at the crash in the slow down lap.
Very impressed!

First time I've watched the series. Excellent coverage, exciting racing and great commentary ensures it won't be my last. Top class
#8 - Vain
Quote from zeugnimod ::wow: Just great. I liked the camera at the start very much.

And lmao at the crash in the slow down lap.

and those ought to be the best touring car drivers in lfs
#10 - Jakg
hey, im annoyed the camera missed my FwD sIk DoRiFtO's!
#11 - troy
#12 - Jakg
thx troy

..I was getting 14kb from the filefront dl. :sleep1:
Love the kerb cams initially about 12 minutes in on dingly dell, but it doesn't seem to be quite as polished as previous rounds (although that could be a bit of a lie). Not such a fan of some of the third party sound fx though (radio, and pit ambience).

Nice work to all involved
Another very very enjoyable broadcast

The thing that made it so much better then the last release was the count down signs.
Becky was using my coloured count down signs pure leetness!
#16 - Jakg
#17 - troy
#18 - Jakg
Quote from LFSn00b :So filling an entry form doesn't help after all?

no idea - it takes a few mins, so you might as well, but the waiting list is HUGE, so don't get your hopes up!
The waiting list got so long it was unworkable and has been replaced instead by a qualifying event. This is also full, but there will be another perhaps in December or January to replace any further lost drivers.
There was a thread for signing-up for a qualifying race for STCC 1 or 2 weeks ago, and all 20 slots were taken after only 3 or 4 hours, I believe.

That shows, how popular it is and how many people want in it.

Hmph.
offtopic Q :

On what day are these races held ?

Ontopic :

Nice coverage
#22 - Jakg
Day? Tommorow!

(Sunday)
#23 - Jakg
the next STCC race is tommorow
The broadcast takes about 3 weeks to upload to FileFront, otherwise it would be live ...
Only half way through it, but I'm now officially annoyed!

The first race I'm not involved with, and it turns out to be the best, most professional version yet. Humph!

Mike and I are extremely jealous now of what you did, and plan to be back, bigger and better than ever (and stealing all the good bits from you) for Round 4. Unless you get voted in as regular commentator, because it was very very good.

*Takes hat off to Becky, but also to all the drivers and backroom staff involved!*

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG