The online racing simulator
LFS LAN Events
(12 posts, started )
LFS LAN Events
Arena-51 is hosting some LAN events for Live for Speed starting this weekend (3rd-5th November).
We will be holding LFS events every other weekend, starting with Sprint Races this Sunday.
The format is as follows, 8pm on Friday & Saturday nights, FREE* Practice sessions.
3pm on Sundays, qualifing and racing.

We are kicking off with eight, 5 lap Sprint Races at South City Classic this weekend using the XR GT Turbo, RB4 and FXO Turbo cars. Points are awarded for finishing positions in each race, then we allocate tickets for each point scored and do a draw to win an all day gaming pass at Arena-51. The top point scorer also gets into our hall of fame.

On the next fortnight we will be hosting a 1 hour race on the Sunday, again with FREE* practice sessions on the Friday and Saturday nights.

So, if you fancy meeting up and racing, and can get to Warrington easily enough, Arena-51 will be the place to be.

*Time spent in the practice sessions will be refunded after the race event on Sundays. Drivers must drive in the Sunday event to earn the free practice refunds.

See our website for further details,
http://www.arena-51.co.uk
LFS 1 Hour Race
Our next race will be Sunday 19th November at 3pm.
This will be a 65 lap race at South City Classic using the XR GT Turbo, RB4 and FXO Turbo cars.

There will be FREE practice sessions at 8pm on Friday 17th and Saturday 18th.

Please come and join in the LAN fun!

Prizes available!
nice...
me and some other german/austrian guys are also on a LAN from 17. to 19. Nov. 2006 in Germany, Bayern, Haibühl.
Maybe we can manage a LFS TV live show for you...

I whish you much fun with your LAN and hopefully many visitors and racers...

(btw: becaus of the topic I think this is a thread for all who are visiting or doing a LAN?? Maybe I'm wrong...If, then sorry)
I just had a weird daydream ...

Is there anyone here who owns a gym and is willing to sell all the equipment and buy these things here (maybe 23 of them, one for each slot).

Mabye this could be called a LFS gym then. What a freakin' LAN party THAT would be ...
you may laugh, but I had such a dream too...
FDs are so great!

I was dreaming about a internet-cafe-like-thing, where you can drive LFS on a FD have some fun with others and mybe do some other LAN games
The danish LFS community is also having it's first LAN-event from the 17th to the 19th of November. 15 people are ready to race and have fun for an entire weekend!

Being one of the organizers, I can't wait to see how it will be going through the weekend.

Saturday night, we'll be running a 4 hour mini le mans event with two drivers pr. computer - so we will se some real driver changes through the night!
Of course, there are prizes for the winners of events during the weekend.
All sounds good fun. Anything like that gonna happen in the UK? We've had the karting but it'd also be nice to having something "real", i.e. LFS.
Intersting I am interested indeed , Love my LAN gaming (been doing it for nearly a decade, null modem is where my addiciton began)

TBO also will make some enquiries, see if i can scrape together whats required.
Perhaps the brits could hang about at the next Multiplay.co.uk LAN party?

i30 meet anyone?
Quote from Bob Smith :All sounds good fun. Anything like that gonna happen in the UK? We've had the karting but it'd also be nice to having something "real", i.e. LFS.

Yes, Arena-51.co.uk is in Warrington and we are willing to host any events. We have 20 PC's on the network, you can bring your own wheels etc or even pc's. Let us know if you want to organise your own events.
Quote from ReDorDeD :Yes, Arena-51.co.uk is in Warrington .

Not exactly the most charming place of the world is it? I've been to Runcorn and I know that's just all industrial estate. Doesn't inspire me for some nightlife in the evening.
Oi don't diss Warrington man! illepall

It does have some nice parts you know. The nightlife is pretty good for your information

But I will admit that if you get off the train at Warrington Bank Quay it doesn't really inspire you with confidence with the ugly Lever factory at the back.

LFS LAN Events
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG