The online racing simulator
#1 - RiGun
Hide from LFS World Buddy List?
Is there any way to hide from other users so they cannot know if you are racing or not in the Live Alert function of LFS-World? I looked for that option but I could not find it Hope that it exists.
LOL

Are you being stalked? A/S/L everytime you logon etc?

Unless the "Hide username in sitelist" option affects LA, then no....
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#3 - RiGun
Well I guess I'll have to live with it, it would be a nice feature to see in a not very distant future, thanks for your cooperation, i mean help
Yes, any other live alert system like on a messenger also has the facility to block users. I've had a few disciples following me around in the past and it would be nice if they could have been blocked from searching for me, and if LFS World could cut both hands off at the wrist that would also have been cool.
Becky you sexy beast !
#6 - ORION
Maybe a ignore list makes more sense than a "hide from LA-window" button, because then your buddy list doesn't make sense anymore. Unless you are always racing alone... lol

If you put someone into your ignore list, he cant see your online status anymore.
Why do you need a computer to do the ignoring for you?
+1 for ORION's idea. Ignore list FTW.

@Breizh
Because if someone is spamming messages then you can block them without missing any more important messages that you want to see from other players.
Ignore list +1, obviously one is needed.

Kev,
rofl
#10 - th84
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#11 - th84
Quote from thisnameistaken :So I suppose my underpants just walked off my washing line, did they?

:ices_rofl

Ive been caught! I almost kept them... until I noticed the very large skid mark's! Got bleach?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG