The online racing simulator
Should I Buy S2 Licence?
(31 posts, started )
Should I Buy S2 Licence?
Ive been playing lfs for 4 months now and i enjoy it very well.Right now i use a joystick (Saitek St90 Pro).I was wondering if u have to have a wheel to play S2 online.Right now im currently finishing 3 to 5th on black wood.I just turned 13 last halloween and got some money now should i buy the liscense?
If you use a joystick, you should at least be fairly good at LFS with it. Because if you did start playing online in some S2 servers, you would more than likely be up against people with wheels, which are pretty fast. I would still buy LFS just because it is 10x better than the demo and the experience online is far better as well. Lots to choose from, and you are better off buying it now, than sitting and waiting for something later.
the fastest Aussie uses a joystick, can't be that bad
Quote from Blowtus :the fastest Aussie uses a joystick, can't be that bad

Who's that? Chaz? AFAIK he always used a wheel from what I've heard.
im using mouse works too
the control device isnt a point IMO.
and using the "hard" cars is just a thing of beeing used to it
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from Tweaker :Who's that? Chaz? AFAIK he always used a wheel from what I've heard.

according to him he's sick of breaking wheels...
thx guys will probly buy it by november gotta wait till my moms credit card gets paid off this week then i can buy it
When you got the wheel then check out the North American DTM Devision on www.SimFIA.com
Awesome yay i can buy my liscnese on the 15th of november
Btoryo, Good man! you are gonna get fun!
Quote from Blas89 :Btoryo, Good man! you are gonna get fun!

Thx my mom resheduled so this weekend
Quote from Btoryo :Thx my mom resheduled so this weekend

Even good huh!, if you wanna play when you get s2, add me to your msn if you have or so send me a PM.
#13 - aoun
Im serious man, this is the worst sim in the world. The physics are the worst, the community are all poofters and the game is so fake its not funny!!! I dont like LFS at all not one bit! The cars are all ripoffs and made by other hard working people!!

... oh yea its oppisite day for me
Quote from aoun :Im serious man, this is the worst sim in the world. The physics are the worst, the community are all poofters and the game is so fake its not funny!!! I dont like LFS at all not one bit! The cars are all ripoffs and made by other hard working people!!

... oh yea its oppisite day for me

HAHAHA! When i started to read it i wanna delete you of the community! :uglyhamme
yay s2 liscnesed
#16 - CSU1
Quote from Btoryo :yay s2 liscnesed

Oh your mom take a lot of hurry lol WELLCOME DUDE!
Btoryo nice one u will love it lots better than demo just have to be patient and alot more aware of the other cars around you they can jump out alot faster
on auto cross once i pick an object how do i get it on the track cuz it just goes where ever my mouse goes
I think it's 'O' to put in an object. The keys you need are in the list on the LHS of the ax design screen.
Welcome Btoryo! I'll probably see you online somewhere. Don't worry about using a 'pad, I'm faster with a 'pad, but think it would be a waste to just leave my DFP to gather dust LFS is better with a wheel imo, but takes a LOT of getting used to. Look after yourself and don't forget my SF2 skins!
Welcome to S2
Quote from Blaeza :Welcome Btoryo! I'll probably see you online somewhere. Don't worry about using a 'pad, I'm faster with a 'pad, but think it would be a waste to just leave my DFP to gather dust LFS is better with a wheel imo, but takes a LOT of getting used to. Look after yourself and don't forget my SF2 skins!

DOnt worry about the skins i m doing the fxo right now
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from thisnameistaken :Welcome to S2. We've got a lot of friendly and fast racers in the americas, no doubt you've met some of them already.

I bet you buy a wheel within 3 months.

im buying a wheel this christmas i think i have enough for dfp but i got other plans

Should I Buy S2 Licence?
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG