The online racing simulator
Test Drive Unlimited on 360
(1 post, started )
Hi LFSers,

I downloaded the demo of this from the EggBox Live Market place and instantly hated it. Obviously being used to LFS going to any console racing game is gonna seem totally rubbish... this was no different...

BUT... I gave it a chance and kept on and I'm glad I did! haha it's really good fun, in the demo you have 40 miles of open road to explore in either a 430 Spider, a new Mustang, an AC Cobra or a 'Saki Ninja! and you'll be driving around with loads of other people online too, and can speak to them all over live (not always a good thing lol)

Found some people having their own cruise in a carpark... before heading off to the Lambo garage to check out their motors. Either driving sensibly or ragging the nuts off the cars.. or somewhere in between.

You can pick a race with anyone you're near, they can accept or reject.. then you just place a finish spot somewhere on the map and 3 2 1 you're racing.

Anyway it's a nice break from the concentration of LFS and a superb 'pick up and play' game i'll probably be getting the full title. Obviously the physics engine is more like outrun than LFS but it's still a good laugh.

Obviously the visuals in HD mode are superb, the light effecs are mind boggling (i've only had my 360 a weekend mind)

Anyway, anyone else dip into it? my gamertag is rob230

(1 post, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG