The online racing simulator
What is EMO?
(46 posts, started )
What is EMO?
What is EMO?

it stands for emotion

its like.. people that are emotional and listen to death metal and cut themselves..
(its deffinetly not a good thing)
Ahh.. Like Lincoln Park?
Linkin park is emo light.... All emo kiddies should go and listern to happy hardcore and munch some special pills imo :X

Also, most of the users on myspace are emo.
no lol linkin park is like.. well.. if you had emo friends and you listened to linkin park they'd probably call you gay or a loser or something, im talking about like.. death metal music where its 100% screaming and anyone else that doesn't listen to the music can't understand a single flippin word

and they probably also temporarily hang themselves with blinds strings (the strings to raise and lower the blinds) giving them a temporary high and .. possibly a high so high they die.. no joke, i've heard it happen before

pills usually.. i guess, but not all emos take pills, i have a 'friend' thats on pills
(he isn't like a good friend of mine, but i do sit with him at lunch)
Quote from XCNuse :it stands for emotion

its like.. people that are emotional and listen to death metal and cut themselves..
(its deffinetly not a good thing)

They dont listen to death metal lol. Emo bands are like my chemical romance, death cab for cutie, the newer lost prophets is kind, 100 reasons, panic at the disco etc (i cant think of anymore lol - but give me some metallica or cradle of filth anyday ). Dress usually in tight jeans, wear converse, have black hair and the fringe over half their face.
Out of the piss take song "just a cheap imitation of goth".

And as already stated - 90% of myspace users.
Ah, right. So just like hippies, beatniks, punks, goths, raver clowns in fluro pants etc they're another pack of non-conformists - who all happen to dress the same as each other and listen to the same music without realising the irony of the situation. Reminds me of when I was 17 and metal - "it if aint black, put it back on the rack!"
I'm still metal, I just don't look it. I'm a sleeper

Anyway, I always thought this was Emo

Quote from Greboth :They dont listen to death metal lol. Emo bands are like my chemical romance, death cab for cutie, the newer lost prophets is kind of etc. Dress usually in tight jeans, wear converse, have black hair and the fringe over half their face.
Out of the piss take song "just a cheap imitation of goth".

And as already stated - 90% of myspace users.

thats true to lol forgot the tight jeans part
Listen carefully as this is easy to mess up if you're not paying attention:
1) Combine straight knuckle punch and emo kid's face
2) Listen more Slayer
3) Eat a lot of Jaffa cakes while listening to Slayer. The delicious orange filling goes well with the out-of-key turkey fight solos.

You'll feel better in the end and that's my promise to you.
Death metal is definitely not what emo's listen to.
Quote from XCNuse :if you had emo friends and you listened to linkin park they'd probably call you gay or a loser or something, im talking about like.. death metal music where its 100% screaming and anyone else that doesn't listen to the music can't understand a single flippin word

lol i get called those words for listening to dance music and you're right about death metal... wtf do they actually say?
Quote :This is EMO!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AC1DA9A27ms

HAHAH

Aw Tweak, I gotta log on or sign up or something to view that. I don't feel like it. Wanna give me the gist??
It's bullcrap. That's what it is. Just stay away from it.
Ok, I've got the image of Bernard from Black books. Am I getting any closer?
emo-emotionally disordered people(um, i know gays fit but they are not considered emo, their to happy)

people who pierce to an extreme, the only colors that you will ever see on one is a tatoo, they are very white, usually long black hair, slit wrists(don't try it), and are often drug abusers(that's how they became emo).

there is this place behind the town high school were te emos(not elmos) hang out, the place is called pot road.illepall When you go down this path there are a bunch of rocks. Lift the one with a mushroom painted on it and you can :banana_ra :banana_ra :banana_ra :banana_ra all day long. Now, why do the emos hang out there??
Umm you're talking more about goths really...... and being a drug abuser doesn't make you emo.
"Emo is the new goth, except goth is still around so it's becoming unbearable" -Some person in the Internet
i listen to dance music.. well i dont as much anymore but i did fulltime the past 4 years until like 2 months ago.. gotta get veriety into habbit but ya, there are a few people at my school that appreciate the music others are like.. your gay im like.. ok what are you gonna do about it, my car is probably better sounding than yours anyway so lol..

omg this thread has turned into a youtube frenzy
Emo [url="javascript:void(0)"][/url] 7844 up, 2398 down [url="javascript:void(0)"][/url]
[url="http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Punk"]Punk[/url] music on estrogen.

edit: Urban Dictionary going on virtual bookshelf...

What is EMO?
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG