The online racing simulator
I think that if it's meant to get the user up to the front of the list, then it should be removed both on this side, and on the side of the LFS.exe client / server.
I think scawen already did this lately (in his version). At least i know he's checking username characters - i'll check with him if he checks other text for < 0x20 as well. That's really the only way to fix it. Filtering it on my side might cause problems (small chance, but it's possible).
anyway, i think 1.4 is ready to go live now. I'll do that tomorrow if there aren't any requests or remarks in the meantime.
Hello, thank you, for this new version.

For my dashboard (lcd + leds), I use outgauge and pubstat(action=pst). Up to now I entered my consumption of essence in the hand for calculate the number of lap with reserve.

I test:
http://www.lfsworld.net/pubstat/get_stat2.php?version=1.4&action=fuel&racer=-%20glop%20-&idk=<my ident-key>

it's return : 'no output'

Why? my name of licence(with %20)? or this new function is approachable still for all players?

sorry for my bad english.
pubstats 1.4 is still in testing phase (until later today) and so it uses a testing-url. You are using the normal url.
ok seeing as there were no more requests, i've put 1.4 live now, so it can be used with the regular url now.
Could somebody help me with this. I never did this and i don't know anything about programming or something like that. I read the first post of Victor but i really don't know what i should do with it.
Without programming knowledge, this is quite useless for you.
Pubstats is a data interface that allows programmers to retrieve LFSW data, store it and display it on their own website.
Quote from Victor :Without programming knowledge, this is quite useless for you.
Pubstats is a data interface that allows programmers to retrieve LFSW data, store it and display it on their own website.

Everyone has to start somewhere.
isn't there a programme or something to do this? The only thing that i want is a pulldown menu where u can choose the track and a pulldown for the car. And when u choose those 2 u can see the PB or Hotlap of our members.
Quote from mcgas001 :Everyone has to start somewhere.

I know mate... and i tried. But it's not my thing.
Is it possible to retrieve patch X times (HL or PB) using the PubStat system?
Quote from Nick A :Is it possible to retrieve patch X times (HL or PB) using the PubStat system?

I believe that any physics incompatible times are archived in the LFSWorld backups, but they aren't accessible publically.

I'll let Victor confirm, but I very much doubt that they'll see the light of day.
heh i thought someone would get a problem. I've removed the old test pubstats script. You'll have to check your pubstat url and make sure it's the good one. It should start with http://www.lfsworld.net/pubstat/get_stat2.php
Thanks, this works.
Quote from Nick A :Is it possible to retrieve patch X times (HL or PB) using the PubStat system?

I suppose it's possible with some additions to pubstat, but pre-Y pb's are depricated really and will disappear slowly as they get overwritten by new pb's, so that's why it's not available here.
Thanks Victor that's fine. It wasn't a request, I just wanted to work out why a Pubstat application was reporting patch X times. Now I know they must be coming from the database.
Quote from Victor :I suppose it's possible with some additions to pubstat, but pre-Y pb's are depricated really and will disappear slowly as they get overwritten by new pb's, so that's why it's not available here.

It would be nice to have.
Our TeamSite contains now empty times on many tracks.
And as far a new PB is driven I would like to have the old records and show them i.e. in a different colour.
The old data is still stored?

What about &racer=&action=oldstats that returns:

returns: <track> <car> <oldlaptime> <timestamp>
Forget about it.

Since these are fixed values that never will change until their deletion I can obtain them from lfsworld.net and put them fixed on our site.

Thanks for thinking about it anyway .
Has something broken? I'm getting weird responses all of a sudden, since we re-populated the teams info on CTRA around midnight.

[edit] I'm calling version 1.3 but it looks like it's responding with results from a different version.
Yeah ... weird results here to ... calling v1.4.
Seems the given result is an multidimensional array with pos 1 being the actual timestamp (or 2-6 sequential ones to be honest) ... followed by the "normal" result as the second value ...

Edit: Everything seems to be normal again ... very weird indeed ...
/me breathes out again

hehe yeah.. fixed again. I guess Vic was doing something in the back room
How can i find out if a racer has demo, s1 or s2 licence? If it cant be done, can you add that info to your script, Victor?

Thnx.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG