The online racing simulator
A small/simple request for y'll :P
Hey guys and girlz, I wud lik 2 no if any of u wud b able 2 do me a skin 4 bf1.

Wel, i wnt it sorta dark but @ da same time, gangsta... u no wat i mean? :P

Der is only 1 thin, da main colours has 2 b red n black n it has 2 hav mah name on it "Gabriel" in sorta weird letters, if u no wat i mean.. oh, n 1 mor fing, it has 2 hav a sorta weird lookin dragon, or any other dark evil legend monster :o!

thanks alot 4 all ya help! god bless!

/Gabriel illepall
oh yeh, btw can u also put lik a brazilian flag and "Gabriel G." by da sides? thx alot 4 all ya help!

/Gabriel
Can you please write in english?

At least write properly, if you want someone else to do something for you.
translate:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys and girls, I would like to know if any of you would be able to do me a skin for the bf1.

Well, i want it to be somewhat dark but at the same time, gangster... Do you know what i mean? :P

There is only one thing, the main colours has to be red and black and it has to have my name on it "Gabriel" in somewhat weird letters, if you know what i mean.. oh, and one more thing, it has to have a somewhat weird looking dragon, or any other dark evil legend monster !

thanks alot for all your help! god bless!
Quote from Rappa Z :translate:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys and girls, I would like to know if any of you would be able to do me a skin for the bf1.

Well, i want it to be somewhat dark but at the same time, gangster... Do you know what i mean? :P

There is only one thing, the main colours has to be red and black and it has to have my name on it "Gabriel" in somewhat weird letters, if you know what i mean.. oh, and one more thing, it has to have a somewhat weird looking dragon, or any other dark evil legend monster !

thanks alot for all your help! god bless!

?thanks? haha

/Gabriel
have a try yourself. it shouldnt be too hard. or will siting by a computer making skins not go down well in da hood with ya gansta image. lol

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG