The online racing simulator
Body kits
(16 posts, started )
Body kits
hey i was wondering if any one knows how to change the body kit of the car. if you do it would be a huge help. thnx
it's impossible
Not completely impossible.

Take the XRGT. Now go to the car selection and select the XRGT Turbo. You just put a spoiler on the back of your car and engine hopups in the form of a turbo. Now, go to www.liveforspeed.net, buy a license, and go back to the car selection. Select the XR GTR. It has more engine hopups bringing the HP up to 400 or so and a front and rear actual wing creating downforce compared to the normal XRGT and XRGT Turbo.

Have fun .
not like that to make it look like this
#7 - Jakg
Quote from chopperkid :does it come with the bk

bk? if you mean does it look like that, yes it does...

But you need S2 first!
Quote from chopperkid :not like that to make it look like this http://forum.rscnet.org/attach ... d=251707&d=1102236511

That is exactly what I posted up there when I said "Now, go to www.liveforspeed.net, buy a license, and go back to the car selection. Select the XR GTR. It has more engine hopups bringing the HP up to 400 or so and a front and rear actual wing creating downforce compared to the normal XRGT and XRGT Turbo." That is the XR GTR or the race version of the XRGT Turbo that you can use when you are licensed.
#9 - ZORER
Actually, you can do every modification to all the cars in lfs... U just need a cmx converter and a 3d modeling program...The thing you shouldn't do is to try to convert it back to cmx
There's no harm in converting it back to CMX... the game doesn't use CMX files, only the viewer. :P
There are very small bodykit edits you can do in the skins like in my personal skin.

Check it out. If you want something like that then you just need to add some carbon to the skin
awesome bonnet you got there!!!
Quote from Biohazard :awesome bonnet you got there!!!

Haha it must match his shirt also!!! :clapclap:
Thanks. But not so sure what you meen about the shirt coment...
Xd xd xd
1) This thread is 4 and a half years old

2) That's a tutorial for producing renders of LFS cars

Body kits
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG