10 team XFR - #12 +2 laps
11 masterblasters e.V. - #06 +3 laps
12 1ST » Racing - #11 +3 laps
13 Clownpaint - #15 +3 laps
14 Scirocco Players - #42 +4 laps
15 Zwarte Wind Racing - #17 +5 laps
16 Triple 7 Racing - #14 +5 laps
17 ProDrive Racing - #19 +6 laps

Looked like a great race, great come back from Ocrana after the disconnect, some close racing came from that so to Rudi for providing that entertainment, same time next round?

Proud of the Mercury Boys, was pretty much all 'organised' late last night to fit in with other commitments which were made in advance, from family to work commitments we were quite lucky to have someone available at each point, so good job guys!!
:grouphug:
Standings are updated on the website.

Clicky
wow, what a race.

wow, what a bad luck (again, for the tenthousandsth time in MoE) with the disco again

wow, nils for imho the best performance I ever saw in MoE so far.

wow, thunder, for great minimizing of problems in second race again

wow vince, for that great set

wow rudi, was a great comeback after that disco. Thanx to Krani, for staying ready to race

Anyway, great race, we had such a good speed, leading by almos 60 secs when the disco hit us, and cost us almost 2 mins. Then vince had probs with his pc in his stint, and wasnt as fast as he could go, and then the probably most thrilling 30 mins of the race for everyone, when we pitted short for nils taking over for a fast short sprint (he did all in all 62 laps - if open lap is included - which is 1 lap below 45% limit 63.), coming out of pits right behind thunder and in front of cyber. b4 that pitstops we were fifth... Then nils fought about 10-12 laps to get past thhunder, where he unfortunately damaged the car. Therefor the pittime increased at last pitstop, rudi with full tank being 2 secs slower than zolt added up to about 16-20 secs after last pit of thunder. There it stayed then

It was a real thrilling race, and the hunt for the actual leaders are opened now tHUNder, we'll get you!
Never stop trying Joe, never stop trying
Sudden gfx lag (in the wrong places), 2 tire punctures - both early in sector 1 and mistakenly hitting F8 instead of F9.

Not our day at all :|
Before the race (about 2 mins) the game started lagging alot, so I closed it and checked windows task manager, pc was using 100% CPU power with nothing running.

Me being the only one who could actually make the start just had to get on with it, 4fps on the rolling start and the pit limiter wouldn't go off, FPS went to about 15 while I could still see cars in sight so atleast it was drivable.

After that is when it got good, Steady pace (For being told last night I was racing :P) And managed to bring the car home in 4th.

Not to worry about my next start though, new pc SOON (If all goes to plan)

Ps. Amazing come back by Ocrana, More than deserved to win this race!!!
#8 - Tube
I know I'm always asking... but will there be a replay of the full race?
Most probably. We do have one, just need to upload it.

Getting the full trackerstats is first priority, though.
And if Kraniwani can make a video of the action in this race, it would be really nice (Maybe when Scawen does the fast-forward, and rewind in replays so next patch, it would be easier to make) This was a very cool race to watch

Good Racing!
Actually i could really gain a place against an FZR under race conditions.

Was thrilling all the time, i couldnt go away from the computer for the whole race, starring at the spectator.

Thanx for racing, especially to the other Teams in the XRR, all others where just moving obstacles for us, no chance to do anything else then letting them pass.

So looking forward the next race. Grats to the winners.
this race was unlucky for us 1st racing but very promising for future races . be aware of us at we1 we want the podium .
lol this disconnection of rudi's cost alot of problems to us also. when vince got back to online infront of me then i had to pass him because my tyres had just started the good period . vince was slowing me down and grentis team was also right behind me and they had lighter car and there tyres were in better condition so i really had to pass vince but unfortunatly on one lap in the last chicane i dont know what happened i had perfect driving line and i was sure i wount lose the car behind vince and would pass him on teh straight but dunno what happened and i hit the tyres at 130kmph. so what made it more unfortunat was that my car body got damaged and didnt let me to drive properly. anyway even after the extra pit stop we could have get 4th position finaly but chris had connection porblems and got 2 disconnections. and that dropped us big time.
That link didn't work here. It killed my Firefox.
#15 - VoiD
Tested with Firefox v2.0 and Opera v9.02, works perfect
Quote from Cawwa :That link didn't work here. It killed my Firefox.

My firefox tried to open it as a textfile aswell, you have to do right-click > save as...
It is a problem with your host, and the MIME types.

Anyways, while I am responding in this thread... I have to say this was a very intense race. Watching Ocrana disconnect made opponents happy, I am sure... however they came back with strong force, and I really enjoyed seeing their progression after the disconnect. The racing was really having everyone at Mercury standing on their toes. Bawbag went for a long last sting and wanted to finish it off in 4th. It was possible to do this, but with two fast drivers finishing off for Grentis Racing, they were closing the gap occassionally, making for a very nerve-racking last 30 mins. Bawbag nursed that beautiful car home, and I am glad to see the 4th as our best result in MoE so far. It went well, and there were so many incidents that really made this the best MoE race I've seen to date.

Good Stuff :up:

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG