The online racing simulator
Your Website
(57 posts, started )
Your Website
this is my site, ive just started the cheats (NO LFS CHEATS) so, CLICK HERE
Oh my. Well, you're only 13 I assume, so it's, erm, different.
#3 - herki
And I was exspecting a hell of a lot of animated gifs
Well, If I need cheats, I just search on google...
And because this one only has 2 for the pc...
This made me laugh:
"WARNING! only way to get back is by clicking the back button (green arrow in top-left corner [the one that points left])"

But then I'm a dick, so it would.
thats is only for people who are... well..... stupid Like me

post a link to your site and tell me what games/platform you want cheats for
Quote from anbiddulph :i like your site exept or the buttrfly

Well as it happens, my layout was a gift, and the woman who made it for me likes butterflies, as such one made it's way into the design. But I like it, so I see no need to change it.
are you gay? you voted yes in the poll didn't you?
Quote from DejaVu :are you gay? you voted yes in the poll didn't you?

I'm only gay for you sweet thing. :lovies3d: :lovies: :heartbeat :couple:

Why pink though

(i was only jesting about the gay thing)
I never picked the colour. My ex did, I was toying making a new webby, so she made me that as a gift :P The colour is what you get when you let a geeky girly girl make a website

I was a bit "Argh" at first, but I've grown to like it.
now, when you say my website is... different... what do you mean?
#15 - CSU1
@ andiddulph:
I was just searching for a post earlyer and I came across that thread with those two songs that you made in it:
I called your songs 'shit' which I must now say sorry for saying that m8! it was nothing personal mkay ...but...sometimes it gives people insentive to make better things after being criticised...
Quote from CSU1 :@ andiddulph:
I was just searching for a post earlyer and I came across that thread with those two songs that you made in it:
I called your songs 'shit' which I must now say sorry for saying that m8! it was nothing personal mkay ...but...sometimes it gives people insentive to make better things after being criticised...

err, that wasnt my website so i dont mind! i just found it...
-
(Jakg) DELETED by Jakg
#17 - CSU1
Quote from anbiddulph :err, that wasnt my website so i dont mind! i just found it...

Oh! lmao..sorry nevermind so
Your website is a typical 13 year olds website andiddulph.
#19 - Jakg
Quote from nutty boy :Your website is a typical 13 year olds website andiddulph.

hypocrite

And no, seeing as 1 and 1 want to charge me £5 a month to forward my Website to my Flickr account, it's down until i learn how to put a frame in (as they will charge £10 a year if i host a page, why not just use a frame that re-directs to my site? how do i do that?)
Why am I a hypocrite.
I was saying his site was exactly like a 13 year olds site.
Like mine. Mine is exactly like a 13 year olds site aswell.
Why?
#21 - SamH
It's a popular site!....

Quote from Internet Exploder :
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.jcb1993.co.uk Port 80

Quote from nutty boy :Like mine. Mine is exactly like a 13 year olds site aswell.

That is the scariest "about me" page I've ever seen nutty boy
#23 - Jakg
No offence, but what crap do you have on their, as i'd imagine that something made Firefox go unresponsive when it loaded there. If it's something like a movie, java app, or mp3 file then it will eat your bandwidth
Bandwidth limited already? Considering I only saw text and some wordart, that limit must be pretty low. Apparently there's a bandwidth limit on my site but I'm at 3.6GB for this month and it's still up... no quibbles here.
Quote from SamH :It's a popular site!....

ah, i new i shouldnt have posted untill next month... i only had 10mb left... and bob i only get 100mb, i must upgrade it...

EDIT: bob you were right, i went over by 30mb

Your Website
(57 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG