The online racing simulator
LFSW Idea
(12 posts, started )
LFSW Idea
My Idea is the ability to add a full teams members list to your friends list. Like you go to a team on LFSW and there should be a little button "Add team members to friends list"
Sounds good?
should be in the "suggestions" forum.

Don't really see theneed for doing this as most teams have under 10 members and there would be no reason for you to add them in the first place.
Is it that hard to type in there names and add them one at a time? It's not like you've got to do it more than once either.
Ah, but say more members join the team - it would be cool if they were just automagically added
i agree with this idea

LFSW is so good that its only little things that can make it even better, and this is a little thing, but would save some time and would be a pretty cool thing!
#6 - axus
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :... and would be a pretty cool thing!

Erm, sry to burst your bubble dude... but your definition of cool is kinda erm wierd.

You are at a party, and a chick you like asks you "What's up?"
"Well, not much but on the LFS World website there is a new thing that automatically adds more team members to my friends list if someone joins my team. Isn't that AWESOME!!!"
*girl walks away and laughs her head off*

The word you are looking for is handy/nifty/useful.

I know I can be a bit too technical and its annoying, but I had nothing better to do than stir sh*t.
damn, i wondered why my chat up lines never worked

me - hi, hows it going?
girl - im good thanks, you?
me - great, i just did a 37.6 in the FO8 at SO Classic on a computer racing game!
girl - oh right... ahh i think im needed over there!
Lol yeah. The worst bit is when someone asks what you've been doing today and you really have to struggle to make it not sound geeky. I never make it.
Glad to know it's not just me then!
#10 - axus
Quote from Bob Smith :Lol yeah. The worst bit is when someone asks what you've been doing today and you really have to struggle to make it not sound geeky. I never make it.

Been there done that... hehe. What does work is mocking yourself, make the chick laugh and make it seem like you know its geeky so she thinks that you were doing it from the lack of a better alternative and it also makes her laugh.

"What have you been doing?"
"Err... I'v been going around large twisty circles on a computer simulation all day... Sounds like fun, doesn't it?"

Its better than saying
"Yeah... I spent all day on the computer, trying to get a few more thenths out of the car when going around a racetrack. I also fine-tuned my suspension settings so that the car doesn't understeer out of corners... *insanely technical explaination of suspension settings*... I also compared my lap with a replay of the world record in F1Prefviw, a replay analyser, to see where I'm loosing time... *10 more minutes of technical blurb*"
And then you open your eyes and you see the chick is gone.
AAH! flashbacks!
#12 - axus
Perhaps we should start a topic about LFS awkward moments and how to deal with them... I think I'll do that actually... seems to be a problem that most of us suffer.

Here we go - http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=15176#post15176

LFSW Idea
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG