Wish Me Luck.
(12 posts, started )
Wish Me Luck.
As some of you may or may not know, Im currently in the application process of joining the British Army, hopefully as a Vehicle Mechanic in the REME. well after a long time trying to get my 1.5 mile run time down(not been easy for me) to a respectable 10 min 30sec, i had my 2 day selection date at pirbright, surry confirmed. this monday and tuesday i will be seeing if i will have a career in the army.

wish me luck.

will.
good luck mate
Have fun!
Oh yeah, you have to join the army, we simply have to go there
I was a vehicle driver btw
I wouldn't mind joining the army, only problem is the belly i have to lug around and the mile long runs would kill me.

Good luck mate!
Good luck mate. Pirbright is down the road from me and I used to have a mate who did vehicle mechanics there! Small world.
#6 - VoiD
15 years ago I was a (heavy-) vehicle mechanic in german Luftwaffe.

Never worked less for my money.
Good luck!
Good Luck, sounds fun!
#9 - Bean0
Good Luck dude.

Coming from a Forces family I can say that should you get in, you'll have a great time. Sadly my dreams of being a pilot were scuppered when my eyes decided they didn't want to see further than the end of my nose
#10 - siLc
My pb is more than 2 miles with 10.30, but i like to run more longer distances.
cheers for the words lads.
yea, im from a military family, dad was in the USAF, was in desert storm.

and the pb, im a short distance runner, was county class 100m at one point(injuries ended) runnin around 11seconds when i was yr 9 in school(dunno how old, lol) i can also squat 200kg, so you get a picture. 5ft 10, so shortish, stocky, and very powerful.
Sounds like SAS material, m8...

Good luck

Wish Me Luck.
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG