The online racing simulator
My First Movie
(8 posts, started )
My First Movie
Ok i was sitting at my computer, bored because I have no friends to talk to and i was looking round my room. I saw my Italian Job dvd on the floor and thought 'hmmm'. Here is the result!

Note: Sorry about the low quality, I had to record at half-size otherwise the framerate drops CONSIDERABLY. Its only ~2.4mb too!

http://h1.ripway.com/hughie/ItalianLFSJob.WMV

Constructive criticism welcome!
actually...it was boring, and that's the main problem..
there was no overtaking, nocrashes, only AI driving one after another...
the quality was suitable, you should experiment with a bigger resolution of the screen... and use Shift+U to get better angles of the camera
and now off you go, go make another one, that will kick this movies a**
yeah i would have raced myself but the AI's would have fallen miles behind. And i dont know 2 other people who would race with me.
Ive tried experimenting with bigger resolutions but it lags like hell. That movie runs at about 25-30 fps, any larger takes it down to about 10
#4 - KeMoT
Nice filename - ItalianLFSjob
nice idea but BOARING

the LFSjob
Good - but yeah could be much better
Good start though
One problem, the french flag is blue/white/red, the minis went red/blue/white, if you notice in the film they go blue/white/red could be an idea to have it like that, also have some storyline, and jumps with shift+u. Otherwise good concept.
nice try, wouldve been better with the go fast stripes and some little stunts .. maybe with the autocross layout.. dunno ..

I could help out .. If you have a server

My First Movie
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG