The online racing simulator
XRT lights and interior :)
(26 posts, started )

Poll : should i release the .dds file?

Yes pls! Smile
No.. they don't look finished yet! =\
XRT and FXO lights :)
really cool skin; i think for the taillights you should stretch it out so we dont get that black stuff (except maybe a thin black border) but the reverse lights on that wont work at all

keep in mind that you can't change how the lights work, just change the texture on them (meaning.. turning signals will always be on the far sides, brakes in the center, and then reverse lights those thin bars near the center of the car)

also dont forget that the [fog]lights are the same texture as the reverse lights section

looks cool though, could be improved though (to make it look cooler) lol that skin makes the whole thing look so much more badass
#3 - aoun
Wow really nice lights man!!!!

Cant wait to download the release! .

Good Luck
Quote from XCNuse :really cool skin; i think for the taillights you should stretch it out so we dont get that black stuff (except maybe a thin black border) but the reverse lights on that wont work at all

keep in mind that you can't change how the lights work, just change the texture on them (meaning.. turning signals will always be on the far sides, brakes in the center, and then reverse lights those thin bars near the center of the car)

also dont forget that the [fog]lights are the same texture as the reverse lights section

looks cool though, could be improved though (to make it look cooler) lol that skin makes the whole thing look so much more badass

thanx man!

i've edited them a bit, but the reverse lights did work, i've just made a little improvement, and you can see that on the previews as well now!
ill use em... release release
@keltern
Nice lights

I realy like your tyre! is it for download ?
the whitewalls are up for download here
Quote from XCNuse :really cool skin; i think for the taillights you should stretch it out so we dont get that black stuff (except maybe a thin black border) but the reverse lights on that wont work at all

i don't know if i wanna stretch the lights too much, cause i'm afraid they'll get blurry.. but were you thinking stretch on height or width?
those are awesome!
one problem though, there's no reverse light that i can see, unless u can only see then when comes on when u reverse but other then that, its just invisible?

other then that there A-Spec!
check out preview nr. 3, and you'll see the reverselights..

they might be the wrong color, but it wouldn't be the same if they were white imo..
#11 - Mc21
FXO lights are awsome.
thank you!

pls post comments when you've checked it out people!
NP mate!

i really wish people would post comments though..
...I must admit those dds dont really fit my tastes.

Xrt: I like the idea, but you should experiment with the front lights (so try something that could fit for rear/front ends).

Fxo: Good try for crystal look, try with more detailled textures ....

Good luck.
I like the XRT, but the black border around the lights on the FXO dont suite it, if it was the whole light i would use it nice lights though
looks like a few players have downloaded these lights.. hehe!

but close to noone has commented them.. typical! :P

i'm glad people are downloading them though!
I like em. ALOT. I hope no-one blames me for reversing into them - no white light warnings and all. hehe. Totally evil. +10rep. I use chase/behind view 100% of the time. So they wont go unappreciated. Thanks for doing these. XD. I downloaded a spare set of these lights, just in case someone rams me and I need a quick replacement.

edit: i know the reverse lights are there. its all good.
here you have the reverse lights

they're not white, but they're there, none the less (or something like that..)..
NOOB QUISTION ALERT!!!!!

Where do i download this in Data?
#21 - joen
there's a dds folder in lfs\data
(hint alert!!!)
Quote from joen :there's a dds folder in lfs\data
(hint alert!!!)

allright cheers dude
Fun to see people still enjoying these files!

Perhaps someone has the whitewall-file somewhere?
Just delete 'TYRE.dds' in your dds folder. Magic white sidewalls.
Lost the file ?
It's probably in your recycling bin, but here is the original tyre file if you can't get it back. TYRE.dds

I found the white side walls 4 u:
Quote from CHR20000 :just choose evostar tires as tyretype there ya go <<< if some1 wants teh whitewall ²

White Sidewalls file: LOGOALPHA.dds
(These side walls will make most of the LFS cars have sidewalls. So, remember to back up your original LOGOALPHA.dds FIRST incase you don't like these sidewalls and want to get the originals back.)
Attached files
TYRE.dds - 128.1 KB - 239 views
LOGOALPHA.dds - 341.5 KB - 280 views

XRT lights and interior :)
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG