The online racing simulator
Team XFR
(32 posts, started )
#1 - Cawwa
Team XFR
Team XFR have been in a very unstable period for a while, which is ver unusual in our team. Actually the team have lasted allmost 5 years now in simracing.
This undstable period have resulted in a smaller nuclear "China Syndrome" wich have drained the team pretty heavely.

Current members in Team XFR:

Cawwa, founder and manager
Eblio, team leader
Xenoa, member

Besides that we get a hand in the MoE league from former member Toretto. We hope to recruite BurnOut69 in time and he's helping us out too.

As you might understand we do recruite at the time.
Maybe we have a little different touch to new members. In short; we value commitment, behavior and relaibility before speed. We think we can help new members to find the speed in time. You can find more info at our forum in the Team XFR info.
If you are interested to join Team XFR read through our guidelines and send us an aplication
-
(HittiS) DELETED by HittiS
#2 - Cawwa
Exactly, special at the track and from you Hittis! ... the only 5 years old in a grown up body ...
#3 - Bosse
I would also want to wish good luck to you! Hope you find some good members and that the team keeps racin'!
What happened to all your members at the ORS you guys had many more
#5 - Cawwa
Some of them race with us in MoE, some of them dissapered, some of them practise with us for real, some of them went to teams and some went to Team Toxic Star ...

But honestly that Online Racing School was a good bit of fun for us and hopefully for all participants. There was never any deal of membership in Team XFR to be a part of the racing school.
#6 - Cawwa
Quote from Bosse :I would also want to wish good luck to you! Hope you find some good members and that the team keeps racin'!

Thx m8 ... we are still alive ...
I've only had good races with XFR drivers!

Great clean drivers with loads of experience behind them

All the best for the future guys!
Ohhh, Bertil H.

Well, be successful Team XFR
#9 - Cawwa
@LFSNOOB ... I wish you luck too ... I guess we both needed that ...

@cmckowen ... Thx for your support ... ... I have only seen the same of you in T7R.

@Jonas ... Thx a lot. I remember well the fight we had in the team challenge. Was a great time! Give us some time and we'll do it again, hopefully with the same results ...
#10 - Davo
I'm interested in joining team XFR I'm still a noob but willing to learn and be moulded into a pro. I couldn't find the guidelines and thought I'd just apply here. Let me know what I need to do to tryout or if you even want me.

I've signed up for the UXRL so will be racing with you guys, maybe you can see my driving then.
Ehm how many active drivers is Team XFR counting right now? On the hp it looks like you're only 3 left, is that right?
great to see an established team like XFR are still taking the fight to the rest of us i have raced you guys a few times (not as much as i would of liked but hey what can you do ) and you have been very fair and very competetive. i hope you get the drivers that you want to join your team. maybe some time ATC might challenge your "new" blood to a wee race

good luck in the future

Regards
ATC Dadge
Quote from LRB_Aly :Ehm how many active drivers is Team XFR counting right now? On the hp it looks like you're only 3 left, is that right?

Yes ... sort of ..

We have three active right now, one on the edge and one who might join in time ... ... looks as we can survive.

But sure, we are looking for drivers and you are welcome to test with us ....

Edit: I forgot to mention that a couple of guys have shown us some interest ... a little unexperienced though
Quote from dadge :great to see an established team like XFR are still taking the fight to the rest of us i have raced you guys a few times (not as much as i would of liked but hey what can you do ) and you have been very fair and very competetive. i hope you get the drivers that you want to join your team. maybe some time ATC might challenge your "new" blood to a wee race

good luck in the future

Regards
ATC Dadge

Thx for your support ... ... and yes in time we'll for sure challenge you guys ...
Good luck mates. I always enjoyed racing with you guys. Best wishes from Fluid
Quote from tiagolapa :Good luck mates. I always enjoyed racing with you guys. Best wishes from Fluid

Thnx...may the speed be with Fluid too =)
Quote from xenoa :Thnx...may the speed be with Fluid too =)

mmm i know where that came from but you chagend it its from star wars "may the force be with you"
May the downforce be with you ...
?? what u mean anyway i sent you pm.
Faster111, you have a valid mail adress? Forget hotmail!!
well i got one if can help my fix my narmal one its [email protected] i lost the password for it i rang up ntl and they say they dont have it ? so dose micrsoft have it. where do i get a new password.
Quote from faster111 :well i got one if can help my fix my narmal one its [email protected] i lost the password for it i rang up ntl and they say they dont have it ? so dose micrsoft have it. where do i get a new password.

NTL should have it, is it the main account email or one of the sub emails you get? If it's a sub email the main account email should be able to reset the password.

Microsoft just make the software, like IE, they have nothing to do with NTL, BT or any other ISP's passwords!
Quote from garph :NTL should have it, is it the main account email or one of the sub emails you get? If it's a sub email the main account email should be able to reset the password.

Microsoft just make the software, like IE, they have nothing to do with NTL, BT or any other ISP's passwords!

the main account

Team XFR
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG