The online racing simulator
OSR now recruiting
(114 posts, started )
Quote from samj :lfs nickname : sam j cant get stats at this moment wanted car # 101

198km and 6 posts?

If I was you, get some km and/or posts in and THEN apply for teams.
LFS name:lionhead333
LFS nickname: arrow

I know this doesn't look that impressive, but I have ALWAYS been within the top 7
Today's stats:Travelled distance:10 MlFuel burnt:3 LtrLaps:6Hosts joined:1Races won:0Second:0Third:0Finished:2Qualifications:0Pole Positions:0Drags / Wins:0 / 0Total stats:Travelled distance:36 MlFuel burnt:10 LtrLaps:19Hosts joined:4Races won:0Second:0Third:0Finished:5Qualifications:0Pole Positions:0Drags / Wins:0 / 0
I don't think so. 36 Miles! and your only S1 licensed
Quote from lionhead333 :LFS name:lionhead333
LFS nickname: arrow

I know this doesn't look that impressive, but I have ALWAYS been within the top 7
Today's stats:Travelled distance:10 MlFuel burnt:3 LtrLaps:6Hosts joined:1Races won:0Second:0Third:0Finished:2Qualifications:0Pole Positions:0Drags / Wins:0 / 0Total stats:Travelled distance:36 MlFuel burnt:10 LtrLaps:19Hosts joined:4Races won:0Second:0Third:0Finished:5Qualifications:0Pole Positions:0Drags / Wins:0 / 0

You're just a fagpaper under 200km. More importantly, you only have an S1 licence.
Lineup Changes
Wolf has left the OSR team.

We now have a new driver, Canadiens1160. He is OSR's first Canadian and will be driving in the LFS GT league with us.

Whilst he is not the most heard of driver in LFS-Land, he is a worshipped member of the community elsewhere.
Quote from duke_toaster :Wolf has left the OSR team.

We now have a new driver, Canadiens1160. He is OSR's first Canadian and will be driving in the LFS GT league with us.

Whilst he is not the most heard of driver in LFS-Land, he is a worshipped member of the community elsewhere.

LOL
Yes, sadly I leave the team, this is due to there being a spot on Clownpaint. I applied four months ago and when given the opportunity I took it. I hope you keep moving forward as you are a great bunch of guys, good luck for the future,

Wolf.
Lol I keep missing chances to join this team. Oh well cya guys in the track.
Quote from Btoryo :Lol I keep missing chances to join this team. Oh well cya guys in the track.

If you are interested, you will need to speak to myself and both Mikes.

Grab me on MSN.
He hasn't got MSN.
Get him on TS, so he can join in with the "Duke Toaster sounding like Becky Rose" convos...

Check sig...
Ya guys I got MSN I'll PM to you guys.
Quote from Btoryo :Ya guys I got MSN I'll PM to you guys.

I got the PM.

E : Not the f**king silly 60 second limit.

OSR now recruiting
(114 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG