The online racing simulator
Converting music [to ogg] help
(11 posts, started )
Is it possible to convert music to ogg and use it in LFS? I have tried to do this and it just says cannot open Blahblah.ogg. HELP
Make the file name as short as you can, worked for me.
#3 - Jakg
i use dbPowerAmp (google it) and the ogg vorbis pack (there is a "codec" part to the website - does it fine!)

I also hear "OggDrop" is good, although never used it myself
-
(CSU1) DELETED by CSU1
The file I converted is 68mb iirc. Would this make a difference?
#5 - Jakg
! how the hell did you manage that? should be MUCH smaller (ie under 5 Mb for a ~3 min song)
You have to convert the audio to ogg format. It doesn't work if you only rename a file to .ogg. If you know for sure that the audio is in Ogg Vorbis format, it might be too long or something.
Quote from n2oaddict :Make the file name as short as you can, worked for me.

Just changed the file name from "The last ever D'n'B night at bagleys featuring Skibbadee, Eksman" to "Junglist" and wahey! Tunes are pumpin' as I am driftin'. Cheers matey!
Quote from Jakg :! how the hell did you manage that? should be MUCH smaller (ie under 5 Mb for a ~3 min song)

The file is 58mb from 68mb and it is a hour long DnB set
-
(Blaeza) DELETED by Blaeza
Quote from Blaeza :Just changed the file name from "The last ever D'n'B night at bagleys featuring Skibbadee, Eksman" to "Junglist" and wahey! Tunes are pumpin' as I am driftin'. Cheers matey! The file is 58mb from 68mb and it is a hour long DnB set

upload it somewhere and ill convert it (i use switch mainly but converting to .ogg makes the music sqeaky so i now use OggCoder google it)
Quote from shaun463 :upload it somewhere and ill convert it (i use switch mainly but converting to .ogg makes the music sqeaky so i now use OggCoder google it)

He's already converted it...
Quote from shaun463 :i know but it didnt work

Quote from Blaeza :Just changed the file name from "The last ever D'n'B night at bagleys featuring Skibbadee, Eksman" to "Junglist" and wahey! Tunes are pumpin' as I am driftin'. Cheers matey! The file is 58mb from 68mb and it is a hour long DnB set

Turned out that the filename was too long. When he shortened it it was fine.

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG