The online racing simulator
Did anyone think this was possible?
(19 posts, started )
:eek:

How much damage the car took?
almost none, I could drive away with no problem
nice jump... by the way,only 25 fps by playing alone? Oo how much do u have with more players?
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :nice jump... by the way,only 25 fps by playing alone? Oo how much do u have with more players?

How much do you have while recording a video?
dunno i dont capture it that way when i wanna show ppl nice lap / race / stunt,i just attach the spr / mpr file
Doh... I meant that he had only 25 FPS because he was capturing a video at the same time. That process naturally makes some FPS hit.
#8 - KeMoT
UNBELIVEABLE illepall

Can I put it onto LFS MOVIES PIT ?
yah u can do whatever you want with it I dont care thanks for the comments everyone
Done.
there's a good chance your back would break from a landing like that IRL. that was entertaining to watch.
Quote from nofx :Woah,
Nice jump there mate, is there anyway i could download this track with ramp? :o

You can add ramps etc. ingame by pressing Shift+U.
That was awesome! Im gonna try something like that myself.
Nice. How come the recorded sound was so tinny?
#15 - tpa
lol, nice one

Next time use the handbrake and do a 360 Then honk the horn for extra style points
:ices_rofl
Wooooow Respect!!!
Nice!!
Quote from tpa :lol, nice one

Next time use the handbrake and do a 360 Then honk the horn for extra style points

I managed to do that same jump with a barrel roll as well, and landed it. Unfortunately, since I started from the pits, it didn't record the replay I'll try again this friday, and make sure to get a replay this time LOL

(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG