The online racing simulator
Insim
(4 posts, started )
Insim
Im assuming this is a bug in one of the test patches as i swear it used to work..

For some reason you dont seem to be able to type /insim theport in game and have it work anymore. seems to only work via the config. Not sure if its U20 Dedicated or not. But just thought i would point it out so it can be checked. nothing too important but thought it was worth a mention.

Also on another note have been noticing some of the servers are allowing you to SS to the Host in the connections list.. makes no sense to me as i have clients on the same dedi version (U20) and there is no option but on some there is.. any ideas (bad explaining i know.)
Quote from franky500 :Im assuming this is a bug in one of the test patches as i swear it used to work..

For some reason you dont seem to be able to type /insim theport in game and have it work anymore. seems to only work via the config. Not sure if its U20 Dedicated or not.

I can't reproduce this.

I've tried with U28 (both DEDI and FULL) and it seems I can type /insim 29999 and then connect to it from an InSim program.
seems to work ok with U28. May have been my end eventually.

Thanks Scawen
Quote :I've tried with U28 (both DEDI and FULL) and it seems I can type /insim 29999 and then connect to it from an InSim program.

Even Scawen uses Pitspotter! See people, go get it now !

Insim
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG