The online racing simulator
Which Video Card would you suggest?
(28 posts, started )
I just got my new PSU today! Ultra X2 550W Modular! Man is it sweet! I love that I only have to use the cables that I need... so nice for the small case I have it in Awesome looking, and it comes with nice cables.

Now to overclock!

Shrubba
#27 - Jakg
If i were you - watch out! You can get about 10% overclock on stock cooling. The simplest way to overclock from stock is just to raise the FSB (Remember FSB x Multiplier = Clock Speed) and keep the multiplier the same. After about 210-220 FSB (saying that because afaik AMD's have 200 FSB's) you will want to look into setting a memory multiplier
The best cooler would be the Scythe Ninja, which is also not that expensive.. You should indeed overclock, but do make sure to read some guides as there are a few things to keep an eye out for.

The stock speed is 2ghz for the 3200+ but they really all do 2.4 very easily. With some luck you'll get 2.6, though at that point its probably a case of 'diminishing returns' where you really have to increase voltage / heat for a few mhz that won't be noticable in practise anyway..

Overclocking AMD64 systems is fairly easy, you'll find some guides on Google np..

Which Video Card would you suggest?
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG