The online racing simulator
Car Contorl Track
(7 posts, started )
#1 - axus
Car Contorl Track
This is quite a long layout for the car park - in the ufr its under a minute but you need to be really cearful - its quite difficult to drive on this layout and you need a setup that can handle "The Ramp". Driving technique is really important too, as i found in the uf gtr - a bit too much throtle or brake or steering angle and you are in the barrier. There is a large variety of corners. The first sector is mainly slow corners and most of them need to be taken at under 40kph. The second sector is quicker and tests your ability to control a car while braking and steering at the same time. The third sector is about throtle control and corners that open up or tighten as they progress. The final sector has the ramp in it. Good judgement is needed for it as if you are slightly too fast you will crash. Too slow and you won't make the jump. After the ramp there is a corner that requires heavy braking and if your car doesnt regain its balance quickly after the jump you will crash. Then there are some low speed corners leading back to the start finish line.
Attached files
BL3_test.lyt - 2.2 KB - 709 views
CRC^vAxus.SA_BL3_UFR_FINISHED_4.spr - 21.4 KB - 594 views
man, most cars wont even be able to make some of those turns. this thing is like some back alley course. i'm off to go try it out myself

ok, thats fun and challenging. couldnt beat your 52.xx but i got right near it. mrt is also fun here. the formula v8 wont make it around the first hairpin with out a bit of help from my right foot
#3 - axus
I think ill try release a slightly widened version too and ill have to widen the place after the ramp... Ill try do that today
#4 - axus
There! Done with the widening - now an fzr can get round there in 50.xx seconds.
Attached files
BL3_test2.lyt - 2.3 KB - 471 views
#5 - AdZy
Just downloaded it, will try it later
And give you some feedback of course
#6 - AdZy
Just tried the layout, Very nice.. A bit narrow after the ramp, but if you drive carefully you can avoid crashing (like I did the first many times)

I got a record (I aren't sure if that's the correct word for it) of: 0:52.94

And around 1 minut when I drove backwards after the ramp
Not bad! Got a 46.24 on my first lap with no pen and after a few laps I got a 44.40. I was in the FXR. These pretty decent times?

Car Contorl Track
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG