The online racing simulator
Anyone want a license for £15?
(26 posts, closed, started )
#1 - Noni
Im selling my license, I dont play the game anymore and my steering wheel has broke.

I have just lost all interest in it.

So, Im selling it for £15.

I have various feedback on many sites.

MODS, if this is not appropiate please delete my thread.

Thanks.
-
(CSU1) DELETED by CSU1
Keep it, some day you would regret that move.
#3 - Noni
Well I want to get Pro Evolution 6 with the money I get from selling it.

Thanks.
Why give the money to you, when they van give it straight to the Devs? Dumbass...
#5 - Noni
Dumbass?

How about it being half the price?

I paid the DEVS £24 of my money, and now I have no use for it, and could use the money.

Dumbass
This should have gone in the off-topic section.
Quote from Lautsprecher[NOR] :Why give the money to you, when they van give it straight to the Devs? Dumbass...

Absolutely uncalled for!

Why should you sell someone your 5 year old car for half the price when you are done with it? That person you are selling it too could give the money straight to the manufacturer illepall .

It is perfectly legit to sell your license of any software. I would of course, rather see someone purchase their license from he devs. And Noni, you may want to play again some day. And keeping it unlocked on your PC after selling the license is definitely not the way to do that (just in case ). I still have stuff from clear back in 1995 when I got my first PC. Who knows, I may be bored some day and notice it sitting there and want to have a little nostalgia break .
Quote from mrodgers :Absolutely uncalled for!

Why should you sell someone your 5 year old car for half the price when you are done with it? That person you are selling it too could give the money straight to the manufacturer illepall .

It is perfectly legit to sell your license of any software. I would of course, rather see someone purchase their license from he devs. And Noni, you may want to play again some day. And keeping it unlocked on your PC after selling the license is definitely not the way to do that (just in case ). I still have stuff from clear back in 1995 when I got my first PC. Who knows, I may be bored some day and notice it sitting there and want to have a little nostalgia break .

True, once you sell your licence you cannot play from your PC anymore even if you still have LFS Unlocked as this will be going against the License Agreement. Plus someone may not want to use the same user-name that you have, and might wan't to buy the licence direct from teh devs, which is always the best solution, ask one of your friends if they want it or otherwise just keep it.
I'm not sure what the policy on selling a license is, I would have thought there needs to be something that locks S2 on your machine otherwise you could keep the game for offline play, and in fact even use it online so long as the person you sold it too wasn't online at the same time. Which of course, isn't allowed. I don't know what measures could be put in place to ensure that (if any).

Quote from xWolFx :This should have gone in the off-topic section.

I dunno, this seems the best place to me.
Oh, BTW, the "uncalled for" part was for the "Dumbass" comment, not the fact of selling the license or sending it to the devs.
Keep your license.... earn some money through something else. Be motivated and mow some lawns, win the lottery, steal some cash from someone, or save your lunch money, hehehe.... but of all things, don't sell your license!
I am thinking of selling my license too, but i'm just not sure that anyone wants to buy a s2 license with my username, so can anyone tell me, is it possible to change username on lfsworld? (maybe to contact someone, admin or something)
#13 - Jakg
if it was possible it would need the Devs to do it - and i don't see them doing that just so you can sell S2 cut-price
Quote from Noni :Dumbass?

How about it being half the price?

I paid the DEVS £24 of my money, and now I have no use for it, and could use the money.

Dumbass

lmao
#15 - Noni
Im open to offers.

And who you laughing at? Me or him?
#16 - SamH
I recall it being discussed some time ago (IIRC it was a question asked by whitey[numbers]). The Devs cannot change usernames.. what you register stays registered.
#17 - SamH
#18 - Noni
Yes that is true, but you can change your name in-game.

Thanks.
#19 - CSU1
I don't like this idea, I don't know why but it just doesn't feel right
Can someone post whats wrong about selling your liscence.I mean I can only imagine what the guy's at EA forums would say if I was to go on and try to sell game x on their site

1). Can't be certain of a players history.
2). You have to keep the old name.
3).
#20 - Jakg
well apart from loosing all the stats features (but you could just wipe it anyway), you would be locked to their username, and may be banned from servers, as that person may have been a wrecker - tbh i wouldn't trust it
Quote from Jakg :....and may be banned from servers, as that person may have been a wrecker - tbh i wouldn't trust it

Good point there.

Quote from CSU1 :3). The previous owner could still use the liscence

They could only still use the license offline if they kept it on their system. The new user would change the password ASAP, thus the old owner would no longer be able to go online with it.
#22 - Noni
Quote from mrodgers :Good point there.

They could only still use the license offline if they kept it on their system. The new user would change the password ASAP, thus the old owner would no longer be able to go online with it.

I am not a wrecker, I believe I have raced with some members of this board before.

Yeah, I will change the email adress and that would mean details sent to thier email. Then they change the password and I'll just uninstall LFS.

Thanks.
My bro may be interested...
Just have to ask though..
Hahhaha, a little late for me here. I just bought a second S2 lisence for the full 24.

All he has to do is switch back to Demo mode and the buyer can change all the passwords.
Guess what, everything is fine. Lisence only on one computer illepall
#25 - Noni
Ok guys, time to close the thread, the licencse has been sold.

Thank you very much.
This thread is closed

(26 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG