The online racing simulator
Quote from RudiTurbo :

I just know that I was better than prophet this season and I'm 100 pts behind him, that's what bothers me.

Aww, come home to this, I was thinking that maybe this would calm your Jupiter sized ego down a bit but I guess it hasn't. ^^^

Rudi you know if the proper results were showed all the way through and we thought that Prophet had won at the end of race 10, then we found out they were wrong and the tables turned to say that you'd won. You would never be complaining like a little girl and you should just put your dummy back in and get on with it, shit happens, deal with it.

Even though you were faster than Prophet for most of the season, It was wrong for you to have the championship anyway because I never saw Prophet push other cars off the road because he wanted the whole of the road.

For anyone who doesn't get what I mean by my above comment and can't be arsed checking the replay, I was allready miles behind the leaders and pitted early on and it put me back out just infront of Rudi as he hadn't stopped, he cought me after a few laps and coming out of T2 he was slightly close (I could have made the next corner then let him by but I wasn't to bothered) I stayed to the outside of the track and eased off, Rudi was alongside into the hairpin, but instead of have a slightly slower line as he was passing me, he pushed me off track just so he could get a slightly better line.

I didn't care about it at the time but after seeing Rudi say he was better, not only speed matters, taking into consideration that others are racing and not just you also counts, so no you were not the best driver this year, prophet was, that's why he won.
Quote from zeugnimod :You dont read much here, do you?

he's too busy with his hairdo

back to topic: are you moaning Ray? I'd say [Fluid] KingNothing should have win.. impressive driving with kb
Quote from Bawbag :Aww, come home to this, I was thinking that maybe this would calm your Jupiter sized ego down a bit but I guess it hasn't. ^^^

Rudi you know if the proper results were showed all the way through and we thought that Prophet had won at the end of race 10, then we found out they were wrong and the tables turned to say that you'd won. You would never be complaining like a little girl and you should just put your dummy back in and get on with it, shit happens, deal with it.

Even though you were faster than Prophet for most of the season, It was wrong for you to have the championship anyway because I never saw Prophet push other cars off the road because he wanted the whole of the road.

For anyone who doesn't get what I mean by my above comment and can't be arsed checking the replay, I was allready miles behind the leaders and pitted early on and it put me back out just infront of Rudi as he hadn't stopped, he cought me after a few laps and coming out of T2 he was slightly close (I could have made the next corner then let him by but I wasn't to bothered) I stayed to the outside of the track and eased off, Rudi was alongside into the hairpin, but instead of have a slightly slower line as he was passing me, he pushed me off track just so he could get a slightly better line.

I didn't care about it at the time but after seeing Rudi say he was better, not only speed matters, taking into consideration that others are racing and not just you also counts, so no you were not the best driver this year, prophet was, that's why he won.

Believe me, I would moan if I was given the title on wrong reasons.
I have always moaned about things in this League, see how nicely I moaned Ocrana from the lead of the Team standings

Prophet has probably been in more pushings this season than me, ask lastpunisher. So dont come talkin bs of me, cause I pushed You once when I needed to be fast. Remember how I let You go into the chicane before me on Club Rev, You still flipped ,mwhah
Quote from joshdifabio :This is nothing personal, I've never spoken to you before ... but that is the stupidest thing that I have ever read on these forums.

Well you should search for all my messages mate
This has nothing to do with me, but you can say all the stuff you want about me crashing but just to clear it up, I never rolled, I saved it and hit the laggy barrier which sent me flying, the roll I had was nothing to do with you. Anyway, this topic isn't about me, it's about you (Yet again) So lets get back to the point.

You allways thought you would win this league from the moment Mac had to leave and you bumped your gums at every opportunity you had about how you had won the season before it was over. Now that it was proved wrong by the system that was set up from basicly the start of this season you have a bitch and a moan about it when it's sorted.

Obviously anyone being in your position would be pissed off but in this league there is only one person big headed enough to come on the public forum and dispute the descision that put him into second on the basis that he "was faster" and you don't need 3 guesses to know who that 1 person is.

Ps. Me rolling in that event is rather like your decent from 1st place to 2nd in the standings, stromed off to a 5 or 6 second lead and looked sure to win, then I crashed and burned my hopes of winning, see teh connection? Would have been alot better if I had said it was unfair that I didn't win by saying "But I was faster than them".
Quote from RudiTurbo :
Prophet has probably been in more pushings this season than me, ask lastpunisher.

I do? Well I'd like to see confirmation for such statements... this pisses me really off ffs. Dont talk s**t until you know what you are talking about. Even if there has been a slight touch or smth, I have always appologized. And why do you even drag me into that story? Bawbag talked about you, not me.. illepall
#32 - S0ul
Please calm down,the season is over and i think its most likely that nothing will change no matter how you try! Im really starting to lose my respect to some of you guys,you can drive but you sure cant lose(you know who i mean)
To the point system,i think it should be kept simple....no Formulas!Just comletely erease the 2 worst events,no need for math there(please correct me if that is already the case....i dont really get the system and i dont really care^^)...that is of course for the NEXT season.

PS:I always knew that bawbag is an alien....he got 3 eyes!

Quote from Bawbag : ^^^

S0ul
could everyone PLEASE come back to the topic at hand? this isn't a bashing competition.
Quote from prophet.est :I do? Well I'd like to see confirmation for such statements... this pisses me really off ffs. Dont talk s**t until you know what you are talking about. Even if there has been a slight touch or smth, I have always appologized. And why do you even drag me into that story? Bawbag talked about you, not me.. illepall

Bawbag dragged You into this, I dont give a shit what ppl think of me, simply there has never been a League with such a silly scoring system that there comes a war after the season ends. And I dont have anything against You, it could've been anyone there.

And TRUST me, if it wasnt me who lost this atm I would still be pissed off, maybe less, but still, cause if Some Pallukka guy won 9 GP's missed 1 and he gets ripped off by some naab system then I'd be uber pissed.
#35 - S0ul
Quote from RudiTurbo :Bawbag dragged You into this, I dont give a shit what ppl think of me, simply there has never been a League with such a silly scoring system that there comes a war after the season ends. And I dont have anything against You, it could've been anyone there.

And TRUST me, if it wasnt me who lost this atm I would still be pissed off, maybe less, but still, cause if Some Pallukka guy won 9 GP's missed 1 and he gets ripped off by some naab system then I'd be uber pissed.

Too bad that this "Silly scoring system" was there from the beginning for everyone to see....you could have known that you could lose due to one missed event,but thats racing! Please get over it and suggest another system so you can win the next season....if you still want to
Quote from S0ul :Too bad that this "Silly scoring system" was there from the beginning for everyone to see....you could have known that you could lose due to one missed event,but thats racing! Please get over it and suggest another system so you can win the next season....if you still want to

It kind of said that the 2 worst results will be removed, 0 is my worst result.

If anyone brings me a reason which explains why 2 worst results would be removed while missed events arent and I wont laugh, then I'll shut up. Cause removing worst 2 events only has a point if it removes the missed events, THAT IS WHY IT WAS EVER CREATED, as I've said million times.
As I understood, it was all about the counting formula that has been on the site the whole time.. 2 things went into conflict (-20% rule and the formula), so the admins/staff had to make a choice..
So they just randomly chose the title winner, cool
Quote from RudiTurbo : It kind of said that the 2 worst results will be removed, 0 is my worst result.

And those 2 (20%) were removed, as well as missed events. If you had bothered to calculate your points, you would know that by now. This new formula to award those who find the time to race with us, initiative for this kind of came from community, is what made you loose the championship.

Quote from RudiTurbo :So they just randomly chose the title winner, cool

Totally unnecessary and complete nonsense. This was the system whole season, it was on the site whole season.
As an outsider I hadn't seen the OLFSL points system before but it does seem crazily complicated, I can't really understand the reason behind such a complex system. I agree with DevilEST, surely the best system would be to emit the worst 1 or 2 events from each drivers' standings so that they are able to miss an event without losing all chance of winning the championship. I also agree with Rudi that the gap between first and second seems too small, it's basically negligable. Second place scoring 99% as many points as first just seems crazy.
Quote from Tukko :he's too busy with his hairdo

My hairdo..? Were you talking about someone else?
Quote from RudiTurbo :So they just randomly chose the title winner, cool

Remind me please.. how old are you?

This bitching is totally useless. I told you to give us a new formula so we can all put this behind us and move on. Get over it ffs..

We have to test things like this before we know if it works or not, you of all ppl should know that because you've been around long enough.

I'm only going to say this once: threats and blackmailing don't work with me so you can forget it. Yes, I'm referring to a certain email that was sent to a staff member by a certain member.. As long as I'm a staff member (not going anywhere, live with it ) you can suggest things and give us ideas but blackmailing will only piss me off.
Everything in OLFSL is based on volunteering, that includes running it and racing in it. If someone wants to race with us, we will warmly welcome you all but no one is forced to be a member. You are all free to go if you feel like it, I won't stop you. If you come to us and say you will leave if we don't change this or this or that, I'll be the first one to say have a good life and bye bye.
You can be fast or slow or something in between, you're all still equal in my eyes.

Just so you know..
Quote from Mrs FienDi :Remind me please.. how old are you?

This bitching is totally useless. I told you to give us a new formula so we can all put this behind us and move on. Get over it ffs..

We have to test things like this before we know if it works or not, you of all ppl should know that because you've been around long enough.

I'm only going to say this once: threats and blackmailing don't work with me so you can forget it. Yes, I'm referring to a certain email that was sent to a staff member by a certain member.. As long as I'm a staff member (not going anywhere, live with it ) you can suggest things and give us ideas but blackmailing will only piss me off.
Everything in OLFSL is based on volunteering, that includes running it and racing in it. If someone wants to race with us, we will warmly welcome you all but no one is forced to be a member. You are all free to go if you feel like it, I won't stop you. If you come to us and say you will leave if we don't change this or this or that, I'll be the first one to say have a good life and bye bye.
You can be fast or slow or something in between, you're all still equal in my eyes.

Just so you know..

Read DevilEST's and my posts and get over with it knablet.
And testing things in this way is like releasing a half finished game, without having a clue how the physics will behave, a bunch of intelligent staff members should be able to make up a good scoring system on their own, why ask a 18 year old arrogant ass then?
okey i have read all the posts and now i talk about my point of view.

ill start with bawbag - mm i dont like that u accuse ppl about pushing and stuff because things just happen and penalties are given by olfsl administators and titles are given to those who are the fastest not who has done less pumps and said sorry the most. just send an appeal to administrators if someone have pushed u and thats it.

now about the points system - mm i could have won this season cos i participated all the races and the 2 races i got dnf was cos i was wrecked by accident. but now i have to apologize because i thougth all the season that 2 worst races are counted out and missed the post at the beginning of the season where it was said sth like "the drivers who participate the most will be rewarded".
now lets get back to the 2 DNF races. i went offline cos i knew i can miss 2 races but if i have known that all races count then u know what i would have done. lets take the so mrt first lol i was on the finish line with 3 wrecked suspension so my car parely moved but i could have just wait for 20 laps others to complete the race and then drive over the finish line and get my points even tho i lose 20 laps because there werent pits.
now the bf1 at as sth. lol i was totaly wrecked there and parely moved but i could have made it to the pits in about 20 mins and mean while crash everyone else cos i would have gone only straigh but i must say again i could have make it to the pits and get my points and so eventualy i would have won the title. but i didnt do that cos this would have been unsportmanship.
so this leads to what, next season i will do that cos titles depends on it. another thing is that if u get timed out, unfortunatly then u are also screwed.

about the formulas -
1. if u choose to count all races then u need to do...
i suggest u guys to use the live tracker like moe does so when u time out u could come in again and complete ur race and get ur points. and when u wreck ur car totaly then we should copy from moe again, that u could shift+s but u get +1 lap then. and te most important thing, when u dont show up, i think solution would be half points from considering ur qualification result or 3/4 from the qualy result (and reason why punishemnt should be that easy is that life is unpredictable and we arent paid drivers, we do it for fun, and it takes all fun away if u will lose the title because ur grandma died or sth and u have to miss one race)
2. count out the 2 worst races - i still would prefer that one cos i like it and then no rules have to be changed.
3. now about my new solution - as olfsl is league for everyone then it doesnt mean that everyoen should get points. cos if only pool1 could get points then we would eliminate the problem that pool2 drivers could win the title ( because if we consider the formula that olfsl is using now means that if leader wins 9/9 races and will miss the last one then pool2 driver who is in top3 in pool2 all teh season would win the title). and points would be for pool1 30/25/22/19/17/15/13/11/10/9/8/7/6/5/4/3/2/1. so now 20 first drivers will get points. but now when iw as writing those points down i came on idea that when there is like 12 drivers in pool1 then other points from place 13th will go to pool2. so then wthey have opportunity to get points as well but they wount have chances to win the title then. what is also good about this system is that if u do miss few races then u still have chance to win if u get good points.
when driver doesnt show up for the race, lets take 12 racers pool for example, when 2 of them doesnt show up it will leave us 10 drivers then points for position 11-20 will go to pool2 and if in pool2 has 12 drivers and like 4 doesnt show up then it makes 18 drivers in pool1 and 2 together. so in that case also pool3 has chance to gain points.
k hope my idea bout this point system isnt confusing :P
I think
we should close this thread as it's getting silly. As far as i'm concerned, Fiendi and Tessu can come up with an improved formula for next season without all this shite that's being written here.

Yes there was a problem with the old one, too late to change it now.

Lets forget it and move on to next season.

If you don't want to take part next season, go to another league and use their forum threads.

I can't think anything else can be gained from this thread!
Quote from russraine : I can't think anything else can be gained from this thread!

Mrs Fiendi asked for formula in previous posts so i wrote down my suggestions.
yeah
but there is more argument than constructive work
Quote from russraine :but there is more argument than constructive work

cant post idea if i dont explain my point of view.
About the future counting formula.. I think DevilEST's is quite good
I also support that one
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG