The online racing simulator

Poll : wich forgotten or not so popular porsche is coolest

cayenne
912 (no not 911)
#1 - eowl
patrick holzer porsche 944 turbo cup
hey could someone please be nice and skin the patrick holzer 944 turbo cup from Porsche Classic Car Trophy Hockenheim 2006 i have tried to do it myself but i cant get it right so please help me nice people
#2 - Vain
Patrick Holzer is the one who took the Photo. The car 76 runs under the neam "Team Holz / Holz". Very similar names, but they aren't the same. And the 914 definitely beats the crap out of all those other cars in terms of coolness. Only the 928 might compete :smile: .

Vain
Normally, 944 all the way. But the 968 GTR looks way cooler than the 944 GTR

Also, don't normally care at all for the Cayenne, but the GT version is an absolute beast.
924 & 944 :d
#5 - eowl
Uhmm
nice discussion but i asked for a skin plz and i think 944 is the colest because i got one its actually quite hard to drive in the city because it dosent have servo steering but on the track and on twisting roads its a dream do drive with its perfect weight distrubtion and its lose rearend just loooove that car
#6 - Vain
I had several 944s at my mercy myself. I love these cars by heart.
But the 914s are just so freakin genius cars. So light, so fun to toss around. So lovely.
If you see one at the street, sink to your knees and admire them.

About the skin: Do you want it to look *exactly* like it? Those decals are hard to get. You'd have to redraw them by hand, which is difficult.

Vain
914-6 all the way! Those cars are so sleek and sweet looking, even if their racing career wasn't as good as the others (minus the Cayenne of course =p)
#8 - eowl
urr the decals hmm i dont need the poweredbyheidl decal on the rear quarter but about the others i would be happy if the looked like the real deal and it should be done on the xrt because if you look at its specs it is very correct with rpm torgue and hp

patrick holzer porsche 944 turbo cup
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG