The online racing simulator
Joystick setup/steering..
(3 posts, started )
I've been around awhile but I fear this too much of a noob-type question to post it elsewhere, haha. I only get to play in spurts, often not playing for a few months, then comming back to the game for a little while and dissapearing again. Anyways, I'm back on it and realized today that no matter what in-game set I adjust, no matter what I do with out-of-game stick calibration etc, I get full lock of the wheels when I only push the stick about half of it's travel in one direction. For the record, this is with a MS Feedback2 stick, and with the wheel-lock for an XRG set on max. (38 degrees I want to say) Is there any way to utilize more of the stick's range of motion for steering or is this just a limitation of driving with a joystick? Hopefully I'll snag me a GT4 wheel over the winter, but until then..
Odd, do the slider bars in the controls axis assignment page (or whatever you call it) max out before the stick has moved all the way?
-
(CSU1) DELETED by CSU1
No, but I just re-calibrated in the game and the problem dissapeared, haha. Thanks. I must have been messing with that late one night and not noticed I'd screwed it up. Oh well, maybe someday somebody else will come along and find this thread useful after a search or somthing. Should be easier to drive now!

(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG