The online racing simulator
Need for Speed Carbon
(103 posts, started )
i'll estimate the PC demo should come out within the next 5 to 10 days.. hopefully less though, they are comming awfully close to the release date without a demo.. but it should come out soon
I managed to grab UG2 yesterday,and tried the demo,and for a non-serious game it is great fun!

And i'm not a big fan of ricing,but its pretty fun doing it in the game. Would never do it on a real car if I owned one tbh
Quote from Sternendaal :I managed to grab UG2 yesterday,and tried the demo,and for a non-serious game it is great fun!

And i'm not a big fan of ricing,but its pretty fun doing it in the game. Would never do it on a real car if I owned one tbh

It is fun if you are looking for fun. For real racing, I get my jollies off in LFS
WOW! the NFSC website seriously got a revamp and looks fantastic, the full carlist looks like its up too

looks like there is a little autosculpt function online too... check it out!
http://www.ea.com/nfs/carbon/us/home.jsp
Any news on the PC Demo coming soon?
no

everything i've read so far says it'll be before the end of the month.. well.. go figure; game comes out in 13 days.. so.. expect the PC demo within 10 days lol
The autosculpt does look good from those videos.

Shame about the pc demo not being out i would like to have a play of it. Im thinking of gettin anyway as i have got a game store voucher for £20 which ive had for a year lol.
apparently the mobile NFSC came out today in the UK for all O2 customers
yea. funny.
still no pc demo lol.
geez these guys...no words.
lol atleast you dont have to worry about everyone not feeling the same, we're all with ya.. im trying to remember how it was with most wanted and underground 2 (MW i got like.. the week it came out so i never got demo until way after to see if my computer could even handle it... nope lol it couldn't)

anyways.. let me see how those demos were compared to release dates..

with underground 2, the demo came out on october 26th, and wasn't released until november 15th.. .. er.. not good so far lol
most wanted.. i can't find dates
well NFSU website is amazingly still up.. thought they closed it down i guess i was wrong, its demo came out november 6th and it shipped november 17th

we should get the carbon demo sometime this week
if not expect some form of delay i bet (i think thats why i can't find any dates for MW because i remember it was delayed)
1967 Shelby GT500

Now THATS a CAR

I've grown tired of NFS but maybe I will have to try the new one
I kinda got tired of NFS too. I liked most wanted because the cops were back, it was a major fault to leave them out of the previous versions. And I think one of my all time favourite NFS' is road challenge, it was a bit more realistic, not tuning stuff (you could, but you didn't have to). I liked porsche too, some times I just feel like playing it again.

I'll probably end up having the new one too, but I'm preparing for another dissapointment, no matter what the car list is.
I also grew tired of NFS. I started buying them when NFSU came out. I then got NFSU2. Then i didn't bother getting NFSUMW. I played it when my cousins came because they have it but I didn't like it that much. Story mode is very rubbish in my opinion. NFSC looks very good though. Car list is amazing. That's what's making me want to buy it. I have both NFSMW and NFSC on my christmas wish list though so I have now jumped back on the NFS bandwagon after falling off.
Quote from LFSn00b :E: Aww, no 86 there

I'm pretty sure it's in there. At least i've seen clear screen shots of it being in-game
With all those 'Exotics' there is one BIGGIE missing....where da F*** is teh Bugatti???? illepall
Quote from Bladerunner :With all those 'Exotics' there is one BIGGIE missing....where da F*** is teh Bugatti???? illepall

On the streets, getting beaten by a vauxhall.
They should have a Ferrari Enzo in there too. And A Maserati MC12. And an Edonis.
*I'm sorry you have lost connection to Michael*
Maybe a 2200bhp vauxhall victor.....
Quote from Bladerunner :sorry, I thought you were talking stock!

Of course not, are you mad??

(damn forum restriction of 60 seconds per post, anti-spamming cra..)
Quote from Bladerunner :With all those 'Exotics' there is one BIGGIE missing....where da F*** is teh Bugatti???? illepall

In one of the special versions.
game looks good
lol.. i am partially correct; NFSC will have a delay selling date in europe (well.. its not clear yet if its all of europe or just germany and the netherlands too) but they have been moved to november 8th and 9th

Need for Speed Carbon
(103 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG