The online racing simulator
pedels with a clutch
(17 posts, started )
pedels with a clutch
is there a steering wheel with a clutch out or do just have to go with the buttion reply asap please thanks
#2 - Munza
mark skaife... the G25 has a clutch
and a proper gear shifter
#4 - Thoma
Gear shifter with the G25 aswell!
not a sequeshel shifter a proper shifter
Both, actually
Quote from tristancliffe :Both, actually

To clarify, there's a selector on the shift-unit (seperate from the wheel) that lets you choose between sequential and H-gate shifter.

Furthermore, the G25 comes with a high quality, leather covered steering wheel with 900° rotation, two stainless steel paddle shifters, a force feedback powered by two seperate motors and a price tag of about 400 AUD.
and i can tell you from pure experience with the G25 (yes, i have one w00t) that it is a high quality wheel and it feels so nice. especially with LFS.

and AndroidXP you can only really get it under $400 in a couple of stores around Australia.
I picked mine for $430 through a private dealer and he said EB games sells it at $480-$500

But i also hear people getting it at $380. but i don't care. it's worth it!
Well, to my excuse, I just opened Google and entered "299$ to AUD"
yeah. but aussie retailers are tight arse and add a shitload on due to their claimed 'shipping costs' i'm sure.
but yeah, s'all good
Funnily enough, the wheel seems to be actually cheaper than $299 where I live. Hmm

Just have to wait one or two weeks till they finally get available here.
Same for me Android. The wheel should be about 370$ CDN roughly, but I ended up getting mine shipped, for 283.14 CDN. The US Standard $299 price is a total ripoff compared to what most of the world is getting. The wheel is actually costing me (before tax and shipping) about 80$ USD less than retail.
oh and one more question is the clutch on lfs presher sensitive wat i mean is it i put on clutch on a little bit will it just be full clutch on lfs
sorry and one more thing is the g25 strong like if i change gears with a little force will it break it
What the Christ are you planning to do to the poor wheel?

Yes, the clutch will be travel-sensitive, not on/off. It does have a bite-point in LFS though, so quite alot of that travel will be "unused". On the shift knob I can't say much - from reading a review it is much lighter and nimbler than a real shifter. I guess the hardware is of better quality than everything currently on the common market (leaving out special built stuff), but it won't be indestructible.
i live in japan dos anyone know where i can buy it cheaper then 299.99 usd in a store or online i dont care just want it cheaper if posible thanks
were are you geting it shiped from because i looked all over the internet and cant find it under 299.99 USD someone please help me reply asap

pedels with a clutch
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG