The online racing simulator
FOX Servers for BL GP
(9 posts, started )
FOX Servers for BL GP
This may sound like a really stupid question:-

I read the other day about a chap that had just joined the community and he was complementing LFS for having hundreds of servers available.

At the moment my time is taken up racing on the Redline server for BLGP with FOX. The racing is really good with very little moaning between racers who genuinly want to race fairly!

Finally heres the question!
Are there any more servers that i am missing?? I only seem to find a hand full of FOX servers..... There must be more!!!

H (Jack Bauer)

P.S
Also, has anyone got a good set for BL GP, ((Onion)) sent me a really good one but somehow i have f'd it up trying to ammend it..... Managing to get 1:09.65 but know i can go faster!!!!
#2 - troy
if you want fox racing then my server is online running AS National with the FOX...and if there is enough people in the server by 2000 hours tonight you will get aired live on racing radio

also for anyone interested in that...all streams are getting recorded
#5 - SamH
Quote from tristancliffe :(except Sauber, which doesn't allow frequent close racing because 99.9% of LFSers aren't good enough (myself included).

OMG how true that is! I find driving the Sauber really rather exhilarating, but close racing is very difficult (except on the Oval) because I just don't have the reaction times to match the car's ability to change direction. Still, if you don't mind walling it a bit, it'll get your heart pounding! It's the closest I get to excercise, most of the time

@ Mr Heywood.. You only need one FOX/BL1 server at a time, and if you can't get in I do very highly recommend extending your experiences to other cars. They're less easy to drive than the FOX, by and large, but there's much more to driving than going at 140 miles per hour being pinned down by downforces If you're relatively new to LFS, there's a whole lot of stuff to discover. I get so giddy, sometimes, getting into a car I haven't driven for a while, and fighting it all the way around the circuit!
Quote from SamH :I get so giddy, sometimes, getting into a car I haven't driven for a while, and fighting it all the way around the circuit!

Ive been playing for 9 months and i do that in all cars still lol (apart from uf1 hehe)
Alot of people like gtr's on aston. Which at the moment theres a fair few GTR's on Aston GT servers because of the masters of endurance practice. For my personal taste i dont like the fox much, i cant drive it that fast, but theres just something i find boring about it. Even in close racing. Its all personal taste though but theres plenty of servers up covering alot of combo's.
Also take a look at some of the empty servers time to time as if you join then (obviously) not empty and shows up on peoples server list. Then in my experience slowly people join in and can have som good racing.
Cheers for all your comments!!!

I must admit i have tried most of the other cars but find racing in the FOX really good fun. Maybe i need to open my blinkered eyes and give another combo a go......

I agree also, the Sauber is good fun for a few laps blast but i've only seen a few guys online that are consistant (And thats what its all about isnt it!!).

I think maybe the reason i havnt found any other cars is due to the amount of time you need to spend in one make to become fairly fast.

MORE THAN 24HRS IN A DAY REQUIRED!!!!

H
i am constant with the bf1
.... im just not fast lol

i can do constant 1 minute dead on blackwood... im crap yes i know i need to shave off 7 seconds...and i know where to shave them off and how to go about it...but it doesnt happen...lol
Quote from h_heywood :This may sound like a really stupid question:-

I read the other day about a chap that had just joined the community and he was complementing LFS for having hundreds of servers available.

At the moment my time is taken up racing on the Redline server for BLGP with FOX. The racing is really good with very little moaning between racers who genuinly want to race fairly!

Finally heres the question!
Are there any more servers that i am missing?? I only seem to find a hand full of FOX servers..... There must be more!!!

H (Jack Bauer)

P.S
Also, has anyone got a good set for BL GP, ((Onion)) sent me a really good one but somehow i have f'd it up trying to ammend it..... Managing to get 1:09.65 but know i can go faster!!!!

The FOX is great fun round Aston Historic. I'll be on line with this combo most evenings over the next two and a half weeks. As will a load of others probably as the next OWRL event is there.

FOX Servers for BL GP
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG