The online racing simulator
"i Knew It" Lfs Attracts The (better) People!!!!
SIROCCOPLAYERS

Last week I posted adout being banned for no apearent reason and recieved a great deal of support here.

The next day I recieved a PM from their team owner saying that steps were being taken to see that things like this don't happen again.

Another LFS guy that just does the (RIGHT THING)!!!

No excuices just action.

People like this is why the "LFS guys" continue to be the best bunch of people to race with !!!!!

We are all fortunate to have found this "little game" and sometimes it is easy to forget just how good we have it!

See Yall on the track

MEETOO
Quote from mee too :SIROCCOPLAYERS

Last week I posted adout being banned for no apearent reason and recieved a great deal of support here.

The next day I recieved a PM from their team owner saying that steps were being taken to see that things like this don't happen again.

Another LFS guy that just does the (RIGHT THING)!!!

No excuices just action.

People like this is why the "LFS guys" continue to be the best bunch of people to race with !!!!!

We are all fortunate to have found this "little game" and sometimes it is easy to forget just how good we have it!

See Yall on the track

MEETOO

I wouldnt exactly call the game 'little' but S2 is completely different from the Demo system. Good to have friendly developers that keep close with the game's players.
Alwaise so serious (must be all the ice up there)
"little game"

understates LFS so much that I thaught it would be obvius that everyone would know that it was made sarcastically to further show what is obvious!

LFS is the product of a huge ammount of effort performed by many people.

This game is simply the best!!

SEE YALL ON THE TRACK

mee too
Nice to see an anti-I-just-got-banned post
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Im old and used to having wrenches in my hands
I duno

so used to showing things and eplaining in person guess Im trying to ad a little color or emphasis SRY.

Passed, shop
Failed, english
(25 years ago)

Taught myself Trig and then computers When I had found the need for them.

Happy to use 4 fingers on the keyboard

SEE YALL ON THE TRACK

MEE TOO
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
No Need To Be Sorry
No Prob
As I said in the other thread: The Scirocco Players are nice people, and pro drivers ...

(@drillmicha: but the HoT guys look far better ... )

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG