The online racing simulator
Skin Selection
(5 posts, started )
#1 - goon.
Skin Selection
It would be nice when i could see the skins in the skins selection Menu of the Garage.
You mean other peoples skins? They are in a different folder, to discourage using other peoples skins. If you are desparate to use someone elses skin on your own car, copy it from skins_x. But NEVER do this with private skins or team skins.

How do you know if it's private? You have to ask the original owner. If it's public (i.e. you are allowed to use it) then there is a high chance you can download a higher resolution version from the interweb.
#3 - goon.
No, i don't mean the Skins from skin_x Folder ... I mean that you not only can see the name of the skins but also the Skin on the car before you chose it.
you mean.. something kind of like a thumbnail picture of the skin?

can be good.. or bad either way, good because then you know what your getting; bad because it would just be a waste of space or something.. not really sure.. but in some way it would waste space and .. dunno how it would work, if it would show the skin file itself, or the car with the skin on it from some angle

seems kind of pointless though, usually you arent just "looking" for a non specific skin.. but rather a skin that you just made/downloaded.. and then saving it
hmmm. I'm not sure about this. Instead of thumbnail images, which would take up a large amount of ram. How about a rollover preview? when you roll your mouse over the skin name, a preview would appear o how it would look on the car. Saves space and solves the problem?

Skin Selection
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG