The online racing simulator
Wanted DFP :d
(24 posts, started )
i am fed up with my logitech wheel that only vibrates and i am going to give this to the other half when i get a decent one. now i know that a few of you are buying or have bought the g25 is there anyone about the will be willing to sell me there driving force pro with all working parts so i can use it on my pc? thank-you.
I actually have one, willing to sell it to you if you make an offer and you're willing to pay shipping :P
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from thisnameistaken :Dave - you should wait until the G25 comes out in the UK in a couple of weeks' time. A few people here have already pre-ordered them, and so the forum will probably be flooded with offers of cheap used DFPs.

can i get first dibs on a second hand dfp then. so whoever gets there g25 first sells me there dfp
Bad news, just sold my DFP to my buddy... Sorry, Kev's gonnah ve to give you his!
#6 - Jakg
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
my conscience wouldnt allow me to . the paddles sometimes shift up twice or three times when pressed once and the pedals dont work at all... maybe someone here has a dfp that works well could sell you theirs. you should check ebay
#8 - ajp71
Unfortunately the corner of my throttle pedal has snapped off and left a jagged edge so I'm stuck to using shoes on my DFP atm. Other than that it does the job fairly well, the pedals are much much better than my old Logitech ones because they have a larger base and teeth (retractable) that dig into the carpet and hold them still, you'll still need a squash ball though.

I won't be getting a G25 for now as I've already got a clutch pedal (salvaged from the old wheel) and could (software permitting make an H shifter from an old joysitck). Guess I'll upgrade when the DFP breaks (like last time ).
i have heard about these things breaking is that only becasue people abuse them or do they just fall apart in your hands?
My DFP never broke..depends on how agressive you are with it I guess. Never heard of a pedal snapping before.
someone said there dfp broke, then they said never throw it on the floor or it will brake illepall
Erm..okay..someone lost a race while in a bad mood or something illepall
bbbbbuuuuuummmmmmppppp
Quote from daveb948576 :bbbbbuuuuuummmmmmppppp

My DFP is perfecto, and I still have the box, manuals etc, even the warranty card I think lol... I'll post when/IF I ever get the G25 since it seems like it's an Enigma here in the UK!
Quote from daveb948576 :i have heard about these things breaking is that only becasue people abuse them or do they just fall apart in your hands?

I have two DFPs and never had a problem with the wheels (they seem very solid). The pedals (one of each revision) have both had the standard noisy pot issue, which a quick clean solves for a few months, and the older one (blue pots) occasionally has the 80% throttle problem due to spikes in the pots. The newer revision pedals (larger metal pots) has never had the 80% throttle problem.

And before the DFP I had the Wingman Formula Force, which never had a problem (still works as far as I know).

Overall I've had pretty good reliability from logitech wheels, so I'm hoping it looks good for the G25.
when ever anyone is ready to sell me a good working one ie:Robster230 then let me know i cant stand this non reality thing with the formula vibration thing i cant take it anymore its doing my head in HELP!!!!!
Quote from daveb948576 :i have heard about these things breaking is that only becasue people abuse them or do they just fall apart in your hands?

When I just got mine I was really careful and didn't dare to force the motor etc by turning hard.

But now I just don't care and I just abuse the damn thing and enjoy it. And I believe it's designed to be driven hard. It's still as good as new.

(I am careful with the pedals though, not pressing hard when allready at 100%)
I'm thinking of selling my dfp, I could get it in the box, even the little box for the power adapter is still in there But I'm not allowed to buy a G25 because of my gf So bad luck to both of us!
Quote from daveb948576 :someone said there dfp broke, then they said never throw it on the floor or it will brake illepall

That was me

Got PO'ed and threw it. Then I bought a new one, but I don't know what to do with my old DFP pedals as I can't find a reasonable way to use it as a clutch pedal... (help plz)
Quote from sgt.flippy :I'm thinking of selling my dfp, I could get it in the box, even the little box for the power adapter is still in there But I'm not allowed to buy a G25 because of my gf So bad luck to both of us!

dont let them b!tch's stop you
Quote from Dennisjr13 :That was me

Got PO'ed and threw it. Then I bought a new one, but I don't know what to do with my old DFP pedals as I can't find a reasonable way to use it as a clutch pedal... (help plz)

take a picture of the plug on the end of them i might buy them off you.
:eclipsee_

(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG