The online racing simulator
Forum problem? - linking in posts don't work always as it should be.
Example is here:

1) If you click in image, do you see 1600x1200 image or 400x300?

2) If you click in "here", do you get 1600x1200 or 400x300 image?

"Click here to see full size"

So far 2 people are telling me that they get small image if they click in preview image. 4 people are reporting that both way they see full size image. No problems reported so far about text linking.

Anyone got idea is it forum issue or what? How to make link with preview image so everyone see it right?

I'm using this code for preview image:
[u*r*l="httx://www.morrowdesigns.eu/oldweb/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/MG_James_FZR.png"][I*M*G]httx://www.morrowdesigns.eu/oldweb/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_MG_James_FZR.png[/I*M*G][/U*R*L]

And for text link:
Click [U*R*L="httx://www.morrowdesigns.eu/oldweb/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/MG_James_FZR.png"]here[/U*R*L] to see full size

Solution:

Go to user cp -> edit options and select/unselect the 'show images' option. If you have it disabled the link will take you to the thumbnail image, if enabled then you see the thumbnail and the link takes to the full pic.
#2 - Renku
1) 1600x1200
2) 1600x1200
1. small pic
2. big pic
Iam using Opera btw, maybe that helps.
Hmm...so far all estonians can see everything without problems...how's that possible?
Its to do with your forum settings.

I assume that your first link was originally in an img tag? If so, when you have imgs turned off, it will make the source of that img as the link, and strip out all other links.

Its a by-design "flaw".
I see both pics big, opening in a new firefox tab. It's made smaller by firefox's auto-resize, but one click and it's full res.

And it's a damn good render too!
1 shows as a huge thumbnail, and when opened it's a resized 1600*1200 in Firefox.
2 is a resized 1600*1200 when clicked.
i get both in the big res.
opera - all fine
Quote from the_angry_angel :Its to do with your forum settings.

I assume that your first link was originally in an img tag? If so, when you have imgs turned off, it will make the source of that img as the link, and strip out all other links.

Yes, code is [ur.l] big picture url ] [im.g] small pic url [/im.g][/ur.l]

Ok, at least now I know it's forum issue.

Thanks everyone for testing and helping
#10 - Gunn
Maybe some people have their browser set to reduce images to fit them on the page? In IE by default this setting is enabled IIRC.
No, they get really the small image url. So it does not have nothing to do with resizing.
I get a small image for first and big for second, using IE.
I get all pic's in 1600x1200 with Firefox and IE.
As the_angry_angel said, it depends on the forum setting. Go to user cp -> edit options and select/unselect the 'show images' option. If you have it disabled the link will take you to the thumbnail image, if enabled then you see the thumbnail and the link takes to the full pic.
Thanks to all

2 solution found

1) I just will be using both linking ways next time I upload something.

2) Change your forum settings. Check first post or Kegetys post.

Thanks everybody for replying. Mods, feel free to close this thread.
hahaha, our long night saying it doesnt work you saying it does!

As i said on the night, its to do with forum settings on user!

Never mind, i might add! its a damn good render, and a really good skin!!! wonder where that comes from oh yes, MG
Quote from jamesrowe :hahaha, our long night saying it doesnt work you saying it does!

As i said on the night, its to do with forum settings on user!

Never mind, i might add! its a damn good render, and a really good skin!!! wonder where that comes from oh yes, MG

.....:drunk:? :spam:? :nut:?
No I have not, but I suspected James to be drunk. His post made no sense whatsoever.
Well my post would make sense to me and Morrow at least!
And im not drunk, im at work still

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG