The online racing simulator
best wishes to a new racer
(37 posts, started )
I hope this will help other perspective s2 racers make up their minds

you wont regret it

YOU WONT JUST BE GETTING A GREAT SIM.

As I hope you can see from the various sites LFS includes other things like.

The oppertunity to associate with and to learn from an ecceptional bunch of RACERS (not players) with extreemly diverse backgrounds.

Myself I have 25 years of "real racing" experience that includes Outboard hydroplanes, drag outboards, karts, local stockcars, the street and several 2 stroke roadbikes.

I am alwaise amazed at the knowledge passed through the art of TWD (typing while driving) the LFS guys have an incredable ability to type and not crash.

Dont be intimidated the other day another former (real racer) and I were commenting about getting our clocks cleaned by some kids too young for the road.

And not just guys either there some girls around with some very impressive skills too!

In one respect LFS is more fair than (real racing) I t is very hard to $spend$ yourself faster Here!!

When I was racing more speed could alwaise be bought even the stock classes!

I look foreward to seeing you on the track

regards,

MEE TOO
good post, thanks, i will think..
Certinaly value for money when you compare it to real life. £24 wont even cover an entry fee in any event I've done

Quote from TyresHot :good post, thanks, i will think..

If I was you I'd calm your spamming down You were banned for racking up a post every 2 mins over a couple of hours, you've been allowed back and your continuing to do it. Your average is 18.5 posts a day and climbing even with the day ban, and you've only been here a week
I don't see how his post was spam...

...but anyways...

...good post mate. It's true, LFS is so worth the money whatever you can think and compare it to. It's even cheaper than some big games at release date. LFS is just a great racing simulator that englobes all sorts of amazing thing that is not fun to miss out on.
good post,

most pc games are 30quid new, there usually buggy and a little bit pants,

LFS is differnt, free online racing anytime, great oflline practice, great pysic, free patch updates
Quote from Knight_Atack :I don't see how his post was spam...

...but anyways...

Just click his name and view all posts then you'll see what I'm talking about... I was replying here as I didn't see the point in replying twice in two other places when suggesting to him too calm his spamming down
well i just got s2 Licensed just like...2 mins ago lol...and for all the other demo racers...dudes and dudettes....its worth it
Quote from keiran :Just click his name and view all posts then you'll see what I'm talking about... I was replying here as I didn't see the point in replying twice in two other places when suggesting to him too calm his spamming down

true, he does spam in various things

and blaze-wrx welcome to the good LFS
just say go if you want me to leave.sad.
Go?
Quote from traxxion :Go?

dont spam with such a this post .and learn english;i mean leave lfs.
#13 - th84
Yes, go! And take trax's avatar with you!!!
Quote from TyresHot :such a this post .and learn english

Learn English? You asked me to "just say go"... and I said it. What part didnt you understand?

Quote from th84 :Yes, go! And take trax's avatar with you!!!

hes not asking you to go, no one is, just stop posting stuff that has no value, such as

i agree
i dis-agree

ect ect
Quote from traxxion :Learn English? You asked me to "just say go"... and I said it. What part didnt you understand?

i dont care your "go?",

DONT SPEAK AS THE ALL LFS COMMUNİTY ! and read my posts carefully
Quote from Ghostelites :hes not asking you to go, no one is, just stop posting stuff that has no value, such as

i agree
i dis-agree

ect ect

ok but, am i not allowed to agree or disagree with people?if you please read my posts carefully , they are not spams, i just want to help and enjoy ..
Welcome to lfs Mr. Mee too

joke goes over everyone's head -_-
yes but, alot of people read them and see them as span, yo say you disagree with something but dont give a reason,

im staying out of it now,

sorry 'mee too' for spoiling your thread
Quote from TyresHot :i dont care your "go?",

Lost you here, you asked me for it.

Quote from TyresHot :DONT SPEAK AS THE ALL LFS COMMUNİTY!

Annnd.. lost you here as well;
Quote from TraXXion :
I vote for a ban for these annoying kids... see loads of 'em lately.

Doesn't say "We vote" does it?

Quote from TyresHot :and read my posts carefully

My first post contains 4 links to your posts, didn't take too much time to read those carefully

I'll stop the rant now, just couldn't resist when finally someone (keiran) dared to say it's annoying.
Nothing i have ever raced in events is £24, i wish! i would be in F1 if it was £24 , LFS is not buggy like alot of sims and for £24, bargain!
feeling better
In the past I worried that a post or two stirred up some crapp .
whew I guess im an angel by comparison.

This is what mean even our "bad guys" usualy mean well

MEE TOO
Quote from mee too :In the past I worried that a post or two stirred up some crapp .
whew I guess im an angel by comparison.

This is what mean even our "bad guys" usualy mean well

MEE TOO

Glad you're feeling better even after me displaying my rage there. I apologise for taking over an initially positive thread

Again, welcome to S2 and I hope you enjoy your stay
Quote from TyresHot :good post, thanks, i will think..

as i said in my this post,i was to think.and after the unnecessary posts i understood that i have to think more.

(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG