The online racing simulator
Judging by the grammar, missing words and way too long sentences, that "journalist" is an amateuer. The article looks like being directly taken out of some forum.
As long as there is no proof, we have to assume there were no team-orders, and Fisi decided that what he did was the right thing to do. If that is the case, nobody did anything wrong, a driver may go as fast or as slow as he likes, as long as he does it within the rules, which he very obviously did.

Besides all of this, I highly doubt that what Renault "did" will change what the Ferrari drivers will do in the next two races, if the need arises. Both of the Ferrari drivers will do anything legal to make sure they secure the titles, the team don't need to issue any orders there. If they use the last race as a "precedent" for actions beyond the ethical and beyond the rules, then I hope they still get exactly what they deserve, and that Renaults "actions" do not count as an "extra-life" in terms of Ferrari avoiding penalisation.
Quote :As long as there is no proof, we have to assume there were no team-orders, and Fisi decided that what he did was the right thing to do.

Depends on the definition of "team order". If you only see team order when the team boss says "let him pass now", then of course there was no team order. However, if you see the bigger picture, there was very well one. Pat Symmonds stated that they talk about situations like this one before the race so that the drivers know what to do. That does not differ one bit from an order given in a special situation, only the public does not see it or hear it.

The whole team order deal is blatantly ****ed up anyways. Ferrari used them openly, albeit in a wrong situation and everyone knew what was played. However, it seems as if the public rather gets told lies like "brake problem", "saving engine" and so on and pretending there was no team order.
Right, and your prove would be some third grade F1 driver that suddenly pops up again when it is the most feasable time to actually get some attention. You should also mention that Peter Sauber denied any influence was taking by Ferrari with regards to Sauber and/or their drivers ever. And please don't doubt Mr. Sauber's integrity, he's the only one in the whole F1 world who actually can be trusted.
Quote from keiran :http://www.f1racing.net/en/news.php?newsID=132137

You have to be kidding me, Mr Brawn should really shut up after ordering the Ferrari powered car of Norberto Fontana's to hold Jacque up at Jerez 97.

Keiran

it will be interesting to see if massa develops an "imbalance" in his car if he happens to be in front of alonso as some point in the race.

speedfreak227
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from Hoellsen :Right, and your prove would be some third grade F1 driver that suddenly pops up again when it is the most feasable time to actually get some attention. You should also mention that Peter Sauber denied any influence was taking by Ferrari with regards to Sauber and/or their drivers ever. And please don't doubt Mr. Sauber's integrity, he's the only one in the whole F1 world who actually can be trusted.

How much proof is needed to witness him letting the Ferrai fly by and then defend against the Williams I very much doubt Norberto would come out with this for the `attention` if he wanted that he'd have done it at the end of the season to get `attention` which would have been a far better idea rather than saying it 9 years later.

I'll doubt Mr Sauber if I want. He has more to lose than Norberto does, I have no idea how close he is with people at Ferrari but I very much doubt he wants to fall out with people while he is still involved in F1.

I don't care whether you agree or not but it's pretty pathetic the excuses you are coming up with to defend what Mr Brawn is saying. At every opportunity he has told the second Ferrari driver to let Schumacher past. He was playing the team game at Istanbul when Massa's laptimes dropped fairly significantly while Schumacher tried to pass Alonso.

If I was the reporter I'd be in tears of laughter while Brawn poured his heart out about how he wants no interference from second drivers. What's the bets on a light fuelled Massa to make sure he is in front of the Renaults?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8rv23q9sZM

Keiran

Ok lets place bets, I will have 20 quid on a Ferrari crashing out Alonso...another 10 quid that it will be Massa

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG