The online racing simulator
DFP needs Wingman Software?
Is it necessary to use the Wingman software with the DFP in order for it to work correctly? With my past Logitech wheel I saw no difference between using the Wingman software and not using it.

I would like to not use the Wingman software and use JoyToKey instead (http://www.electracode.com/4/j ... %20English%20Version.htm). It has more options for mapping buttons including multiple "shift" keys that don't have to be held down for remapping other buttons.
I don't think there are any standalone drivers for the DFP. You don't need to use the software unless you need seperate axes.
#3 - Bean0
The latest wingman drivers have the option to set the wheel rotation anywhere between 40 and 900 degrees using hard feedback as the stop point.

As far as I know you can use the drivers without the profiling software, maybe JoyToKey will work this way...
I think installing the wingman software will install the drivers for windows and the profiler software. The profiler isn't the actual drivers, it just allows you to set different settings for different games and map buttons. You don't neccessarily have to run the profiler. Set your settings in the windows gaming options after installing the profiler, but don't load LFS from the profiler. Run it from the LFS.exe and you can use the joy2keys program. This is what I will be doing as soon as I download it since I've posted about the profiler crapping out on me causing me to loose my force feedback at the beginning of a 40 lap race.

I may be wrong for the DFP with the 900* rotation thing, but for my Momo, windows gaming options and the profiler do the same thing as far as wheel settings are concerned.

Edit: your link to the joy2key program didn't work for me, FYI.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG