The online racing simulator
Unusual Sights
(22 posts, started )
Unusual Sights
Some unusual sights you don't normally get to see when looking at cars...

First is a score count!

Second image is an overte any LFS'er would be proud of, a Lada? overtaking a lambo!

Please add your own unusual sights!!!!!
#2 - Don
its a skoda and its a fake
The second pic doesn't load for me
Quote from Don :its a skoda and its a fake

yea you can easily tell that it is a fake just look how tall the lambo is it should be smaller then a granny's shed
well, in case you didn't guess, they are both fakes! but hey, just trying to lighten the mood in the forums!!!!!
old... very old.. move along...nothing to see here
#7 - Bean0
I've dusted the cobwebs off this one for your viewing pleasure...

Attached images
dusty.JPG
speed-o-meter.jpg
#9 - herki
Quote from herki :too bad I can't become first in the highscores with my car

Hehe, my little 250cc single-cylinder dual-purpose bike would be second on that chart at 145. And that was with me tucked down as close to the handlebars as I could, throttle pinned. My top (indicated) speed was actually 94 mph / 151 kmh but that was down a slight hill.
A more happy horse
Attached images
pic23986.jpg
pic16512.jpg
Quote from 96 GTS :LOL, the Volvo one is priceless!!

It isn't "real", it's dust art. If I could find it again I would show you, there is this guy that makes the most awsome pictures in the dust on cars. He lets his mini dust up as much as he can, and then draws on it, it's astonishing.

And you can see it's a fake cause the detail of the pants and stuff is just too high to be actually done...

And if there was any passion, it should be wiped out more..
something like this LINK

also THIS<<< better site
Well I didn't think it was real lol, being fake doesn't make it any less funny though
lol heres the powerpoint version if no one has seen those pictures of that horse in the red car before its hilarious
Attached files
Ferrari_UK.pps.zip - 124.7 KB - 163 views
Quote from TyresHot : how can i move the horse in ?

easiest thing in the world: open door, put i horse, close door
Quote from XCNuse :lol heres the powerpoint version if no one has seen those pictures of that horse in the red car before its hilarious

Ahh that picture brings back memories, I can still remember my dad having a car like that during the early 90s.... and it was read too didnt have a horse though
Years ago I was really unhappy about womens parking places. Till someone explainted me the reason. If you seperate womens from mens places, no women can damage your car while parking. Simple.
Attached images
parking.JPG
signs.JPG
market.JPG

Unusual Sights
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG