The online racing simulator
Green bar doubt
(7 posts, started )
Green bar doubt
In the top of the accelerator bargraph, is correct that it keeps a with stripe, I mean, the green bar doesn't completly fill that scale?
#2 - SamH
Not sure I get that exactly, but at the top of each pedal "meter" is a white stripe. When you can see the white stripe, that axis is pressed to its limit. If you press a pedal and the bar doesn't go white at the top, then you probably need to recalibrate your pedals.

Hope that explains it Smile
Great little addition by Scawen on that one; before it was impossible to tell if you were getting full throttle or not.
tks for the response.

and yes, it is a great idea. So I got full gas.
#5 - jtr99
Quote from SamH :Not sure I get that exactly, but at the top of each pedal "meter" is a white stripe. When you can see the white stripe, that axis is pressed to its limit. If you press a pedal and the bar doesn't go white at the top, then you probably need to recalibrate your pedals.

Probably should clarify that you need to have the latest test patch downloaded for this to work. If you're just using standard patch U, this feature doesn't happen (no white stripe).
Quote from jtr99 :Probably should clarify that you need to have the latest test patch downloaded for this to work. If you're just using standard patch U, this feature doesn't happen (no white stripe).

phew Thumbs up
#7 - CSU1
God my head would be wrecked trying to figure out 'why that axis won't go up'
phew.Big grin

Green bar doubt
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG