The online racing simulator
/w options available in SP mode.
Practising the other night on SP i was racing round in practice mode and i could see my pb (as was best lap i had done) but i had no idea what the WR was so to find out i had to come out of lfs and go on lfsworld to find out.
So as a possible improvement could it be possible to access the "/w wr" in SP mode. Maybe even "/w pb" obviously for pb would have to be online pb but still would be useful.
+1
Was JUST thinking that half an hour ago.

+1
lol, there has been the almost same thread about 3 weeks ago.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :lol, there has been the almost same thread about 3 weeks ago.

I did a search but didnt find anything, ah well. Must be a good suggestion then lol.

Edit: found this thread Which was for hotlap mode and not SP but i suppose both would have the same replies.
+2 we really need it..
LFSW intergated to LFS would be cool. You could use it when singleplayering and there could be button in the menu for LFSW inside LFS that way you never had to exit LFS
At least some of the content, like WR SPRs downloading
i think it is not posible u need to connect to the master server and you do that in the moment when u pres connect to server list (or somethink like that i have dutch leng. lfs )

but it is 1 + for me , i think he / they have to make a diffrence mode. and that is a singelplayer lap time log mode. i mean a mode when u are playing he save the lap times but when u dont want u can drive normal with the old singel player

i hope u can understand what i mean.

reintjan

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG