The online racing simulator
The one and only question!
(37 posts, started )
#26 - J.B.
Based on experiences of Internet as a trustworthy media, he definately made it
Quote from J.B. :He did? So he's trying to fool us or what's going on here?

ROFL LMAO X 10^773 !!11111

#29 - J.B.
I imagine it went like this:

1) Micha ingests some sustenance of questionable nature; I suspect fungal
2) Micha proceeds to play LFS.
3) Micha selects Aston GP / GT whichever it is
4) The thing in his picture appears on his screen; proceeds to extrude itself from his screen, and tries to bite him in the nose
5) Subsequent to initial shock reaction & probably a guffaw or two, he realizes the circuit looks like the sea monster that tried to nab his sniffer!
6) Attention span for LFS falls to negative range and rather than risk another attack on his nose, Micha decides to put his artistic ability to work and share his new discovery here with all of us.
#31 - J.B.
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :I imagine it went like this:

4) The thing in his picture appears on his screen; proceeds to extrude itself from his screen, and tries to bite him in the nose
5) Subsequent to initial shock reaction & probably a guffaw or two, he realizes the circuit looks like the sea monster that tried to nab his sniffer!
6) Attention span for LFS falls to negative range and rather than risk another attack on his nose, Micha decides to put his artistic ability to work and share his new discovery here with all of us.

Doesn't sound improbable. Damn. I always thought I wasn't gullible.
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :I imagine it went like this:

LMAO...sounds like this has come from experience, you got any art work BBT?
:hide:

Truthfully those days are behind me now. But they did exist, if only for a short time.
Oh poor Micha. Drugs are bad. I have called for the men in white coats. They'll be at your house in about 10-15 minutes.

Also, the men in white coats look like Westhill International.
lol

Don't you all know, this is the Blackwood Forrest Guru?!

Just look around you, there are so many things you never realized before.
I am sure...and you dont even need drugs to do that.

So take care of you as I follow the men in the white coats...
Micha, have you, by any chance, met my Circuit Theory professor? Looks pretty much like the red guy. And by circuit theory I mean cables, currents and voltages, not racing tracks. Funny coincidence too
laughing my fff ass off...
this thread is beautiful

The one and only question!
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG