The online racing simulator
LFS Calander.
(5 posts, started )
LFS Calander.
hello there, i was just thinking, would it be a good idea to have a regulary updated lfs calander, showing all the race days and times of all the properly established leagues, so that people can look at a glance and see days that are free if they where wanting to have their own league or if they where allready in a league and where looking to see if a new league would collide with the one they are currently in.

i wasnt sure if this should be in improvement suggestions, but seeing as its more of a league related thing and not actually an improvement to lfs itself i posted it here.

what you lads (and lassas) think?
#2 - Jakg
i think there is a clanhells (whatever that is!) one for LFS, as the STCC, OLFS (or is it OFSL?) leagues and many more are on there
Our calendar here was working a while ago.... and people were adding events to it. (Mods from leagues)
Quote from Jakg :i think there is a clanhells (whatever that is!) one for LFS, as the STCC, OLFS (or is it OFSL?) leagues and many more are on there

it is OLFS (origonal lfs league i think)

EDIT: i set a thingymabob on this forums calander for 2nd of october, but managed to type £ instead of 3. im such a tit.
#5 - S0ul

LFS Calander.
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG