The online racing simulator
UNOFFICIAL: GP Request
I cant create a poll, but..

I PROPOSE Sunday 15th OCTOBER 2006 60 lap GP Aston Club XFR.

+1
I will have to see what i am doing on that date, but i would be up for it
I propose a CAR CHANGE finally, PLEASE.
We had that car last GP

How bout FXR and maybe XRR in same GP ?

...and still Aston Club.

FXR and Aston Club is such a nice combo IMO.
FXR & UFR then!
FXR and UFR?? XFR & UFR maybe. I'd race, but it's still too far in the future to tell. If I have the time, I'll race, if not I'll be doing uni work or watching motorsports on the telly
#7 - Tukko
anything else than XFR illepall

LX6 @ AS Club is great fun
Quote from Tukko :anything else than XFR illepall

LX6 @ AS Club is great fun

That sounds challenging.

What about the V8 and Aston Club?

I don't mind the XFR for Aston Club, that'd be a good race.
We've had it before though. I still remember my left rear blowing up in the downhill section before the last corner..
FOX at Aston Club rocks socks
Er yo...

Take a look at the history of the atc gp.

it is the XFR and UFR.. Has been for like ever.. illepall

Fair doo's if EVERYONE who enters can handle other cars, but if not it just isnt fair to expect a good race.
What about a totally different change - UF1/BL2?
The GP has always been tin tops, XFG or XFR/UFR

Although i would welcome an open wheeler gp with the fox or fo8, maybe a side race or something.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :The GP has always been tin tops, XFG or XFR/UFR

Although i would welcome an open wheeler gp with the fox or fo8, maybe a side race or something.

I'd love to attend an ATC GP of V8
More powerful cars require a more rounded driver to be fast, competitive and clean. Its easy to find people with one of those things, but all three are hard to find. And remember it only takes one to ruin a race at turn 1.
i think the fox on aston club is deffinatly worht a look. but as said b4, as a side event. maybe held before or after (different days?) the classic ATC GP session?
I'm with Quicksilver. Lets get the FOX out. It's perfectly suited to BLGP and most people have driven that combo.
Quote from franky500 :Tried that once, Failed miserably

Aw that's a pity, what about the FOX? There's already been suggestions to that.

FOX - KY GP Long per chance?
Quote from BigDave2967 :Aw that's a pity, what about the FOX? There's already been suggestions to that.

FOX - KY GP Long per chance?

That IS a good suggestion + a million!
long is too long for the fox imo. it wouldnt be a particularly close race..
Quote from mkinnov8 :long is too long for the fox imo. it wouldnt be a particularly close race..

Yeah it would be a long one - but it's such a cool track it'd be worth it.

Gotta say though - I think the FOX lends itself to close racing quite well. Sure not like the UF1 but even on public servers there is lots of close races with this car.
Turn 1 incident on that track with the fox and you'd may as well be racing a uf1..

Dont get me wrong, love the track, but not in that car.
#24 - th84
SO long/fox!!! +1 Great combo! I have only done 3 or 4 gp's... never noticed turn 1 being a major issue.

@kev, maybe you should try a lap or two.

Stupid question's that need answering??? LMAO!! Take your medicine stoney!

Just a joke kev, dont go ape sh**!
I just always thought the GP's were always going to use the XFR/UFR but I'd be up for the FOX or LX4. I'd prefer it to stay XFR as I love the beast

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG