The online racing simulator
LFS Gameserver rental
(33 posts, started )
Quote from Captain Slow :hehe this is getting good. theyll be paying us to use their servers within a few month

however as i am only a little boy with not much money i wont be purchasing a server. however good luck to both of you.

LOL well at least the one thing we wont end up doing (i hope) is generally slagging each other off, Im sure it should get interesting for people though
Well, now the most pages are translated into english (Oder form, Servers, ...) and there are 2 special offers:

- 7 days testing for free
- save 15% if you change your lfs server provider

So, now a 23 slots server costs only € 17,-- per month and a 2x23 only € 29,75!

So, what are you waiting for?

==> http://hpr.crazyice.net
(choose english language on the top right)
Just dont make it a price war! But one for service and quality! If you both start undercutting one another, you'll soon find yourself slacking in other areas!

Which means less business, a nasty name, and if your prices drop too fast or far, you'll both end up paying out of your own pocket! illepall
Quote from Rooble :Just dont make it a price war! But one for service and quality! If you both start undercutting one another, you'll soon find yourself slacking in other areas!

Which means less business, a nasty name, and if your prices drop too fast or far, you'll both end up paying out of your own pocket! illepall

won't happen
these prices were planed before...
and service and support is not dropping...
Quote from CrazyICE :... and there are 2 special offers:

- 7 days testing for free
- save 15% if you change your lfs server provider

So, now a 23 slots server costs only € 17,-- per month and a 2x23 only € 29,75!

Does it mean only people who change their provider get the special 17 or 29,75 € offer?
What about new customers who didn't had a server before?
Quote from CrazyICE :well, cause LFS:SC is under development, there is no version to purcase!
you have to wait until i'm finished...

can you give a date and a price ? cuz im interested to buy the lfs:sc
Good news for all the server owners out there, nothing like a price war to get the juices flowing! Best of luck to you, going up against the mighty franky and his plastic fork of doom!
Quote from LFSn00b :*me looks at the time of the 3rd from last post and keeps his mouth shut*

LFS Gameserver rental
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG