The online racing simulator
Weird suggestion.
(14 posts, started )
#1 - aoun
Weird suggestion.
Just popped in my head now, yes stupid but i kinda like it. Well, if we are all racers in LFS, if were out or whatever and spectating, our view can go to a stand and/or crowd aswell as the pits .
#2 - CSU1
:sadbanana
Shift+U works in spectator doesn't it?
Shift-U doesn't let you actually move off the track surface and into the stands, though.

I think it's a nice idea actually, bit of a gimmick, but it could be fun. "V" could cycle you through the views to a new "stands" view, or something. From there with another button you could cycle through all the stands on the circuit you are watching. If you could choose to automatically follow the cars or have free mouse "look" that would make it better still.
I like this idea as well, but it would work best in conjuction to a much larger limit on connected spectators.
I think this was suggested after the netKar Pro "Doom Mode" was announced. Pretty needless, but I wouldn't mind seeing it in S3
...only if you can walk around, pick up tyre barriers and hurl them at wreckers
Quote from Hankstar :...only if you can walk around, pick up tyre barriers and hurl them at wreckers

+100 from me!
#9 - jtr99
Quote from Hankstar :...only if you can walk around, pick up tyre barriers and hurl them at wreckers

+1 if you can also put on a kilt and run down the main straight waving crazy religious placards in the face of certain doom.
i think will be kind cool have more fixed cameras around the track... different angles... different shots...
I like this idea. Would make it great for movie making. You could pretend you were recording an LFS race.

+1000

Quote from jtr99 :+1 if you can also put on a kilt and run down the main straight waving crazy religious placards in the face of certain doom.

+100
I like the idea. - but only if its completly done.

When you are a spectator you can choose a person skin
(like when you choose suits) and walk around the outsides of the track
and watch the race, or sit down on a stand.
- And when you race you can see how many spectators are watching the
race and see them walking around.

- you can tell then if your race is worth watching.
...is the stands full or empty.

Quote from bo-kristiansen :I like the idea. - but only if its completly done.

When you are a spectator you can choose a person skin
(like when you choose suits) and walk around the outsides of the track
and watch the race, or sit down on a stand.
- And when you race you can see how many spectators are watching the
race and see them walking around.

- you can tell then if your race is worth watching.
...is the stands full or empty.

That's an awesome idea. I think we shopuld implement that. Definately.

I think we should also make so if the car flips the barriers the people get run over but press space and you respawn. Then it would be better and more realistic than if the car went straight through them.

But yeah I really, really, really love that idea. +100000

Turning into a more free roam world then.
+1, in options you shoul be able to pick a whole set of different cameras.

Weird suggestion.
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG