The online racing simulator
Heart of Racing are recruiting
(22 posts, started )
A brief history.

Heart of Racing were created by Alt-Ctrl (me) in August 2006, Yahh joined a few days after that. The site have been up for a while now, and we have our own server. After a while we decided to ask o[O]phus to join the team, and he did

Our goal

Our goal is to have fun, but we are serious when it comes to the racing bit.
We are not aiming to be the number one team, it isn't important to be fast, what is important is that you race in a fair and hones way, and able to show others respect. If you're fast to, thats good

We are going to have both the server and the site up for allmost two years, so we won't go away just like that

What we want from you

Not much, but a few things.
You should have some track time, so you know the basic rules, and how things work, though its not a must. But it would help you.

We are not going to be a team that pushes our members to be online a set amount of time each month (I'm currently quite laid back there myself at the moment)
But when team events occur a rare time we would appreciate your help, if youre able.

How the recruiting will be done

1: Go to www.heartofracing.com, register and enter the forums
2: Start a new thread in the recruitment section of the forum, the topic should ONLY CONTAIN YOUR USERNAME AND NICKNAME
3: Enter the following details in your thread.

1 Your LFS Username?
2 Age?
3 Experienced?
4 Why you want to join a team?
5 What kind of team do you want?
6 What kinda person are you? (funny, serious, just following what others do, angry, frustrated)
7 Do you have other abilities but racing? (Making movies, skinning, photoshoping and stuff like that)

We want to know you a little bit before we decide to let you in the team or not. The decition will not be made over night, if you think we are using a long time on the decition you can ask us to hurry up or if we have forgotten you. But don't yagg about it.

If you want to join the team, racing one of the team mebers could be a good idea. Our lfs account names are these.
MyBoss (Alt-Ctrl)
audimasta (Yahh)
oophus (o[O]phus)

Any questions, just ask
*bump*
Look at your forum i want to join plase.
can you show your skins pls
demo racer acceptance ?
We currently don't have any skins, but they are coming.

They will most likely be white and with a totally different logo then thats on the website right now.

Sorry, but we want our members to have S2 license. I haven't raced on a demo server since the demo days ...
Quote from MyBoss :We currently don't have any skins, but they are coming.

They will most likely be white and with a totally different logo then thats on the website right now.

Sorry, but we want our members to have S2 license. I haven't raced on a demo server since the demo days ...

no problem , also i am thinking to buy s2..
Quote from TyresHot :no problem , also i am thinking to buy s2..

Thats good.

On Saturday the 30th September Mr.Kimi said yes to join Heart of Racing.

I just want to welcome him to the team,
and I hope we will have a good time together, something I am shure of.

The team now consists of four members.

HR | Alt-Ctrk
HR | Yahh
HR | o[0]phus
HR | Kimi

And I want to remind you that we are still recruiting
Quote from MyBoss :Thats good.

The team now consists of four members.

Alt-Ctrk
Yahh
o[0]phus
Mr.Kimi

And I want to remind you that we are still recruiting

:o kimiiiiiiiiiiiii :o, kimi left MG ... I think HOR is good, seen you before, but i love MG and MG is alot further ahead aswel...
Quote from MyBoss :Thats good.

Thanks very much. Should be great fun in the team .

Quote from jamesrowe ::o kimiiiiiiiiiiiii :o, kimi left MG ... I think HOR is good, seen you before, but i love MG and MG is alot further ahead aswel...

True, [MG] may be further ahead, but your also missing quite a few things in my opinion.
hi

whats your team's prefered car ?
Quote from Mr.Kimi :Thanks very much. Should be great fun in the team .

True, [MG] may be further ahead, but your also missing quite a few things in my opinion.

Ahh we are getting it together, notice we are all entering leagues (well most of), im paying for a render or two off morrow, and seen as that co leader has gone now and im there its much better whaha, things are going the right way YAY
Are you still recruiting Alt??
Quote from jamesrowe :MG is alot further ahead aswel...

Well, thats obviously because Heart of Racing have existed for just a little over a month

oh, and one thing. Don't refer to us as HOR, hehe, that means "whore" in my language, lol.

Quote from spyshagg :hi

whats your team's prefered car ?

I don't think there are any, I can only answer for myself and I like every car in the game. So there you have it

Quote from mkinnov8 :Are you still recruiting Alt??

Yep are you interested?
Registered on the website, looks great btw!! Im gonna have a look around and hope I see you in some servers sometime.. Perhaps we can chat
[quote=MyBoss;229573]Well, thats obviously because Heart of Racing have existed for just a little over a month

oh, and one thing. Don't refer to us as HOR, hehe, that means "whore" in my language, lol.

Oh sorry team HOR, oops hearts... hehehehe , hope to see you around, get your skins done i hear kimi is a great skiner lmao
This isnt a post about joining but more of a good luck hearts of racing. And whoooooo kimi :elefant: :static: .
Quote from Greboth :This isnt a post about joining but more of a good luck hearts of racing. And whoooooo kimi :elefant: :static: .

My one true fan !

Thanks.
Quote from mkinnov8 :Registered on the website, looks great btw!! Im gonna have a look around and hope I see you in some servers sometime.. Perhaps we can chat

Shure we will :-D I'l probably join in on the ATC 60 lapper in the winter ... maybe
Quote from Mr.Kimi :My one true fan !

Thanks.

I was your fan!!! :elefant: :moped: , until you deserted us :o and now you deserted our forum :o
james = :spam4: lol.

Ive always been your fan kimi lol. Hope you enjoy you hearts of racing and hope to see you racing soon

(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG