The online racing simulator
LFS and Real Life
(36 posts, started )
Quote from S14 DRIFT :The car.... OmFG They are rubbish and handle crap
The driver... OMFGWTFBBQ?!?! He was rubbish and cant handle a 2.0l Cavalier .... dude ...

There was more than one driver in that video, which one were you referring?
#27 - Jakg
oh god - do they ever learn? they have tons of incidents and blame it on everyone else!
Quote from PLAYLIFE :Shouldn't they realize at one point that if they make the same mistake in the same corner 5 times over, that they should take a different line !?

From the way they were all sawing at the wheel and using twice the amount of lock needed in half the corners I would hazard a guess they couldn't care less about racing lines
Not been to Knockhill for years good to see the track again.
I can put LFS names to some of those drivers

Ohh no!!... oversteer!....Over compensate spin and crash!, repeat this every time you approach this corner, if you get frustrated, blaming another driver adding swearing and hand gestures will help untill you see your shrink in the morning.

John
Quote from JohnPenn :Not been to Knockhill for years good to see the track again.
I can put LFS names to some of those drivers

Ohh no!!... oversteer!....Over compensate spin and crash!, repeat this every time you approach this corner, if you get frustrated, blaming another driver adding swearing and hand gestures will help untill you see your shrink in the morning.

John

It's changed over the years, smoother surface, especially the go kart track, thats improved a lot!

I can't wait to get my hands on the Single Seater in 2 weeks
Hmmm rather atrocious driving there!

Knockhill is an awesome circuit to drive round with a decent driver though!

I've been round twice in the 2 seater single seater (yes, a wonderful oxymoron!), once with Ryan driving, and the other with Alan Kircaldy, it was awesome!
Quote from kidzer :Hmmm rather atrocious driving there!

Knockhill is an awesome circuit to drive round with a decent driver though!

I've been round twice in the 2 seater single seater (yes, a wonderful oxymoron!), once with Ryan driving, and the other with Alan Kircaldy, it was awesome!

Nice one, which single seater was it?
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
Holy shit, that guy cannot drive properly.
Video has been removed, sure ive seen it before i remember a dark red cavilier that sounded like a bad boy racer ripped his exhaust off or something but thats it. Never been to knockhill too far up north only tracks ive been round are brands (GP and Indy) oulton snetterton castle combo (too flat) silverstone cadwell donnington and thats it i think, next place i want to go is spa and maybe croft.

Ill stick with LOT though as hot hatch days at knockhill seem a bit dangerous.
omg that guys driving was dangerous, how he dived into that first corner

LFS and Real Life
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG