The online racing simulator
Clutch.....
(23 posts, started )
Clutch.....
I know i rfactor that when i am about to stall i need to put my cluch in very quieckly, in lfs i have only stalled once (+- 3 years), is there a setting (hack) in lfs that lets me change this, i find that when i crash / spin out my car semms to idle away just fine, i woudl like my car too cut out if the clutch is not in.

Keep well
Ruckus37
#2 - Vain
Nope. This point was raised about 2^20996011 - 1 times but Scawen has always been to lazy to fix it.

Vain
Quote from Vain :Nope. This point was raised about 2^20996011 - 1 times but Scawen has always been to lazy to fix it.

Vain

Sry lazy search function in my brain...Scawen too lazy!! .. maby not try the bril. work he is doing..you would not come close. Vain you are out of line border on usless....
#4 - Woz
Quote from ruckus37 :I know i rfactor that when i am about to stall i need to put my cluch in very quieckly, in lfs i have only stalled once (+- 3 years), is there a setting (hack) in lfs that lets me change this, i find that when i crash / spin out my car semms to idle away just fine, i woudl like my car too cut out if the clutch is not in.

Keep well
Ruckus37

At the moment it is actually impossible to stall in LFS, before you stall the auto clutch will kick in even when you have auto clutch disabled.

If you "stalled" it was probably that you killed your engine instead of stalling it.

This is something that will come later.
#5 - Vain
Quote from ruckus37 :Sry lazy search function in my brain...Scawen too lazy!! .. maby not try the bril. work he is doing..you would not come close. Vain you are out of line border on usless....

You take everything serious, don't you?
Oh wait, german humour. I'll just shut up.

Did you know that 2^20996011 - 1, the number I used in my post above, is the highest prime number known to date?

Vain
Quote from Woz :At the moment it is actually impossible to stall in LFS, before you stall the auto clutch will kick in even when you have auto clutch disabled.

If you "stalled" it was probably that you killed your engine instead of stalling it.

This is something that will come later.

Did just that not too long ago on bl turn 2 could not accererate, no noise from motor just dead, had too quit too pits?
2^20996011 - 1 the coolest number but there is a higher number! will always be..
Quote from Vain :You take everything serious, don't you?
Oh wait, german humour. I'll just shut up.

Did you know that 2^20996011 - 1, the number I used in my post above, is the highest prime number known to date?

Vain

SD starts to think of a larger prime number see you in a couple of years hehe .

SD ( deep in thought )
He didn't say it was the HIGHEST number, but the HIGHEST PRIME number. You do know what a prime number is, don't you. You did attend school at 8 didn't you?

/me vows to beat SD to the next one! (Deep Thought)
Quote from tristancliffe :He didn't say it was the HIGHEST number, but the HIGHEST PRIME number. You do know what a prime number is, don't you. You did attend school at 8 didn't you?

Lol did do soo was not at school that day....
#12 - axus
Prime numbers can only be divided by themselves or 1.
Quote from tristancliffe :He didn't say it was the HIGHEST number, but the HIGHEST PRIME number. You do know what a prime number is, don't you. You did attend school at 8 didn't you?

OK tristancliffe, you telling me that threre is not a highr primer number? School what?

OK
http://mathworld.wolfram.com/PrimeNumber.html
This is getting tiresome.

No, there will be higher prime numbers. Probably. But we don't know of any higher yet. Just like we only know Pi to a certain (large) number of decimal places...

Quote from Vain :Did you know that 2^20996011 - 1, the number I used in my post above, is the highest prime number known to date?

As of September 4th, the highest known prime number is 2^32582657 - 1!
Quote from tristancliffe :This is getting tiresome.

No, there will be higher prime numbers. Probably. But we don't know of any higher yet. Just like we only know Pi to a certain (large) number of decimal places...

Is there life beyond Sedna (most distant planet in our solar system) a reality, prim numbers wil grow school or not dude.
One other ting tristancliffe , if you belive everything thay said in school, well you have some unwelcome challanges in life...
Quote from ruckus37 :if you belive everything thay said in school, well you have some unwelcome challanges in life...

lol, are you doubting the existance of prime numbers? LMAO!
Quote from ruckus37 :Did just that not too long ago on bl turn 2 could not accererate, no noise from motor just dead, had too quit too pits?

Yup, you simply killed your engine. Engine damage in LFS is there but it is pretty weird... you can kill it by changing from 6th gear to 1st (without clutch or auto gear blip) but you can still pretty much abuse the engine unrealistically. On turbo cars you can get severe engine damage if you don't lift off (or keep auto cut enabled) throttle while changing gears.
Quote from wheel4hummer :lol, are you doubting the existance of prime numbers? LMAO!

no, just the math of a definate boundery
Quote from ruckus37 :no, just the math of a definate boundery

What? No one on this forum EVER said that there was a definite boundary.
acording to Dirichlet's theorem there is an infinite number of primes but calculating them all is somthing that will of course take an infinite amount of time

SD (returns to deep thought, and apologises for the hijacked thread I blame Vain )
Ok my clutch problem solved, thanks for the input.

Clutch.....
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG